• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Accidentally left price-tag on gift... What to do?

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by fcuknu
Is anyone else reading this in an asian accent? I am. Not sure why. Short Sentences.

See below.

Originally Posted by Master Milano
I bought her a plaid burberry shirt!

indesertum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Master Milano
Hello, guys, I'm new to this forum. My dilemmas just like the title says. Even though the gift is not overly expensive, she feel like it is. Do you guys have any ideas on how to fix this up
frown.gif

meaning she already opened it and knows how expensive it is. i'd say just tell her it was marked down way further than indicated on the tag.

Master Milano

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mhmm, I'm just going to laugh it off now, and yes, i am asian.
smile.gif

She already unwrapped it and everything so... hopefully she doesn't feel guilty. A ex-psychology teacher once told me that people develope a sense of resentment for someone when they feel like they owe the him/her...
facepalm.gif

grundletaint

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
when you get the "thank you" sex, just slip it in her cornhole and she'll forget all about that price tag.

gnatty8

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Put a tag on it that says "From Santa Claus" and then feign genuine shock and surprise at the fact that Santa is indeed, real..

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by grundletaint
when you get the "thank you" sex, just slip it in her cornhole and she'll forget all about that price tag.
beat me to it, dammit
laugh.gif

Fenguin

Reaction score

This. Some surprise buttsecks makes the greatest of problems go away.

In all seriousness though, I wouldn't worry about it. Just laugh it off if she brings it up, but definitely don't lie to her about it being on sale.

SVS

Reaction score

+1

SkinnyGoomba

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SVS
+1

+1 best advice in this thread, and you get something for your money.

PPL have paid alot more then $175 for good butt sechs, but paying $175 just to chase and 'be friends' really ******* sucks.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.0%

Forum statistics

Threads