• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Official Events and PSA thread

somatoform

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This thread was the best thing to happen to those resales.

But now competitition is too stiff.

Was better pre-authentication when they were averaging 20-30 pounds.

appolyon

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Eh, I picked one up for the missus at 65GBP and still think it's a great deal for a Begg.

UK2004

Reaction score
Originally Posted by appolyon
Eh, I picked one up for the missus at 65GBP and still think it's a great deal for a Begg.

So much for not supplying her anymore, they are still being sold but at a higher price hehehehe!

somatoform

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by UK2004
So much for not supplying her anymore, they are still being sold but at a higher price hehehehe!

Yeah, the only difference is that she can't list them as Begg.

deveandepot1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nobody buy anything until I get paid today at 10:30AM!!!!!
Extra slim fit shirts 3 for $159...

Edit- Slim ties $45

Edit 2-Peal & Co.Â
00ae.png
Plaintoe Derby Boot for $448

Edit 3-Even the slim polos are on sale.

Edit 4- I am going to bed.

aj_del

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The shoes in which I was interested were at 40% off at the Black Friday sale but now are only 25% off
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif

forex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Will there be additional 15% on Dec. 26?I think most sizes will be sold out by then
devil.gif

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by forex
Will there be additional 15% on Dec. 26?I think most sizes will be sold out by then
devil.gif

I've not seen anything advertised about a kicker, but I'll ask when I stop in later today.

The BF shell wingtips are not included in the sale, at least not on the website. A few BF items are more than 25% off but it'll be interesting to see what's available in the stores.

forex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JayJay
I've not seen anything advertised about a kicker, but I'll ask when I stop in later today.

The BF shell wingtips are not included in the sale, at least not on the website. A few BF items are more than 25% off but it'll be interesting to see what's available in the stores.

I just placed an order for half of the items in my cart,I fear that most sizes will be out by the time kicker starts. Overall,not a good sale. The good thing is that cordovan shoes are on sale so I got those,they go on sale very rarely.
Please update us after your trip to the store.

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by forex
I just placed an order for half of the items in my cart,I fear that most sizes will be out by the time kicker starts. Overall,not a good sale. The good thing is that cordovan shoes are on sale so I got those,they go on sale very rarely.
Please update us after your trip to the store.

Will do. I agree, not a good sale overall.

mg428

Reaction score
As far as I see, the BF wingtip is not even listed on the website. It seems BB intentionally removed it from the website during the sale.

lefty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I just picked up a BF cordovan cap toe for 25% off, but will be a little pissed if that drops another 15% on the 26th.

lefty

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads