• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Wine Thread

audiophilia

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwilkinson
I have a feeling, and a hope, that my weekend just might match that of Audio's. After all, the pm I got said "dinner and wine is on me" not "the first bottle of wine is on me"
devil.gif

I may be at Meadowood in the middle of January with my brother. If we are, we'll get to Cyrus and hook up. This time, I may even get to eat. Last time, my wife, who's a hell of a trouper, had the worst migraine known to man, and we couldn't eat.

I could say hi to the brunette again!
smile.gif

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Originally Posted by gomestar
Ah the perils of having wine shipped. I have it delivered to work each and every time now.

Not sure what I'm drinking this weekend, but there will be some bubbly and there will be some big Italians.

Yeah, I always have everything shipped to the office. They said delivery would be 12/24, so I chose home, as I'm only in the office until lunch. Now I'm
ffffuuuu.gif

The receptionist are very used to my wine deliveries. I'll get an email on the Berry, "Mr. ____ We have a 'delivery' for you." Central supply brings it to my office. Sometimes, life rocks
smile.gif

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
You mofos need to ravage New York sometime.

Maybe in '11. We were just talking about it last night. Maybe. When we do NYC, we shall pretend to be big time
smile.gif

We almost planned Toronto in April, but time did not permit. One of my best high school friends is a major scum-bag criminal defense liar in GTA and wanted us to come up.

Gome, you'd love this. My family is in Essex County, right across from Detroit. We take the Via train up. Get first class ticket, drink the whole time
smile.gif

gomestar

Super Yelper
Reaction score
I can't quote on the Blackberry but this is @ Pio: 2011? I will be old by then!

And the train trip sounds nice. I am stuck on another bus right now. No wine and I need some. At least its a luxury bus (full leather, massive leg room, XM, free snacks and beverages, etc). But still, a glass of Champagne or a goblet of gin would be sensational.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
I can't quote on the Blackberry but this is @ Pio: 2011? I will be old by then!

And the train trip sounds nice. I am stuck on another bus right now. No wine and I need some. At least its a luxury bus (full leather, massive leg room, XM, free snacks and beverages, etc). But still, a glass of Champagne or a goblet of gin would be sensational.

LOL, don't talk to me about old. My best party is still ahead of me.

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Piobaire
LOL, don't talk to me about old. My best party is still ahead of me.
Not if you keep an attitude like this:

Originally Posted by Piobaire
You need to introduce me to this guy while I'm there.

Ya crotchety old bastard!

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Not if you keep an attitude like this:

Ya crotchety old bastard!

No, seriously. Introduce me to that guy. I want to party with him!

gomestar

Super Yelper
Reaction score
Eff, audio's post made me realize I haven't eaten dinner today. And that I really want some poultry liver.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
I think ya know him pretty well.

Oh man, I'm feeling good and getting rowdy. Take your Vitamin B complex before I get there.

Btw, this guy seems like a stud. Looking forward to meeting him.

gomestar

Super Yelper
Reaction score
And old guy wining and dining a youthful stud while probably talking about Styleforum. Hawt.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
And old guy wining and dining a youthful stud while probably talking about Styleforum. Hawt.

Who said anything about "old"? Stop projecting!

ama

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This is turning into a whole lotta of ****.
bigstar[1].gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads