• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

sexlexcia

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by pg600rr
Finally got to try on some 'slim fits' today and didnt really like them too much.... also tried the low straight and slim boot (prior had only tried the straight). I have to say my fav cut is prob. the slim boot which is surprising since i havent rocked boot cuts in prob. 4 years, I dont know how these get away being called a bootcut though, folded the hem up to the knee and there was no difference... also besides the slim cut the slim boot seemed the slimmest (even more so than the low straight) and even slimmer in the thighs than the slim fit. nice ****!
this is so true. i also own a low straight, a straight, and a slim bootcut. slim bootcut has to be their best cut. i love the stitching on the front pockets on slim bootcuts also.

sexlexcia

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
RalphLaurenRunwayFall08MBFWwn5B-oKr.jpg
is that jacket RRL?

ppllzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sexlexcia

is that jacket RRL?

pants are, and i bet the jacket is custom or something... maybe vintage

PRL Style

Reaction score
Originally Posted by sexlexcia

is that jacket RRL?

I have those exact pair of jeans...they are the slim bootcut and I have only wore mine 4-5 times at the max. In regards to the jacket, more then likely it is a vintage piece however I have seen a lot fo RRL leathers that were of that similar style.

dougie

Reaction score
I stopped by the Little Italy RRL store today and they've got a ton of stuff on sale. I picked up a flannel and one for my brother. I'm strongly considering going back tomorrow for the Nashville (?) tweed jacket. The thing is ridiculous but I haven't convinced myself I can pull it off yet.

soonami

Reaction score
RRL Straights, 9months, 2 washes, outside under overcast skies:
DSC_0091.JPG

DSC_0092.JPG

DSC_0094.JPG

I will probably take these out of heavy rotation now that they've gotten to almost the perfect amount of fading. Much more wear and they'll probably start tearing and unraveling.

Francis91

Reaction score
Originally Posted by soonami
RRL Straights, 9months, 2 washes, outside under overcast skies:
DSC_0091.JPG

DSC_0092.JPG

DSC_0094.JPG

I will probably take these out of heavy rotation now that they've gotten to almost the perfect amount of fading. Much more wear and they'll probably start tearing and unraveling.

Did you remove the back stitching? I can't tell if it's that or if the dye transferred to it.

pg600rr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by DEJOUR
I Want Rrls Slim Raw With The Diamond Stiching On Pockets.

do not think slim raws have any stiching on the pockets

ss10guy3

Reaction score
Is there a time of year when rrl staples (straight leg raws/officer's chinos/et cetera) are on sale from rrl itself or official dealers? Thanks!

edubs01

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anybody know what colors are available in the selvage oxfords?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Staff online

Forum statistics