• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

3sixteen Denim Series, Bracelets, Shirts...

PeterParker

Reaction score
Originally Posted by eglbc
i heard somewhere about a 3sixteen holiday sale. any word on this?
reallllly wanting that duffel coat.

Considering that the coat was just released today or a couple of days ago, I doubt that there would be any applicable discount if there was one.

There is a holiday sweepstake where anyone who purchases more than $150 through the webstore is entered to win a $500 gift certificate.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
When's that gray wool coat dropping?

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
No. There was a lighter gray, double-breasted coat in the Fall lookbook and previews.

kixslf

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
3Sixteen Sl-300 Size 33
dbsape.jpg

line.theory

Reaction score
I've sent a PM asking after specific measurements, but if I generally wear XS shirts (BoO, WvG, Rag&Bone, J. Crew etc,) do you guys reckon the S (which is the smallest size 3sixteen use, right?) will fit me?

JL77

Reaction score
Originally Posted by line.theory
I've sent a PM asking after specific measurements, but if I generally wear XS shirts (BoO, WvG, Rag&Bone, J. Crew etc,) do you guys reckon the S (which is the smallest size 3sixteen use, right?) will fit me?

Our size Small shirts should fit you well if you wear an XS in J.Crew shirts.

auc2mic

Reaction score
Duffel Coat just came in...what do you guys think?

wwww-1.jpg

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The closely cropped photo and your stance are sort of throwing of the proportions. What size is that?

JL77

Reaction score
The 3sixteen & Self Edge Denim Contest
DCflyer.jpg
Since 3sixteen launched our denim at Self Edge a little under a year ago, we have sold hundreds of pairs of jeans to many satisfied customers. We decided to hold a denim contest in order to create a gallery of photos documenting the aging qualities of the denim. We announced this contest across all of the forum boards that we frequent and that support our businesses, but it is open to anyone who has put some serious wear into their SL’s or ST’s and want to show off their fades. All rules and details are below. - All photo submissions are due by January 30th to [email protected]. You can include fit pictures and detail shots, but submissions must be limited to 4 images. We will not judge e-mails that include more than 4 images. Also include a scan of your Self Edge receipt or your order number as proof that you purchased it from one of the Self Edge stores. You can also include information about your experience wearing the denim; how many soaks, where you traveled in your jeans, how you got that giant hole in the leg from dropping your bike, etc. Please include your name and your forum handle(s). We will be posting some of our favorite submissions across all the forums. - 3sixteen and Self Edge will judge the submissions and will announce and notify the winner in February. The winner will be given one pair of jeans of his or her choice from Self Edge and a $200 gift certificate to shop.3sixteen.com. Thanks for looking and participating everyone! Good luck!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads