• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
**** wrote "**** off Eason" because I insisted he was a troll using his girlfriend's pictures. People who post on 4chan need to go on and have a seat over here.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by robbie
also, while people always mention how little they enjoy getting socks/underwear for the holidays, i find it great. but I love new socks, and find myself buying new socks once or twice a month.

My Facebook status a couple days ago noted how I legitimately wanted socks and underwear for Christmas.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sipang
YESSS ! is that the shawl one ?

yessir!

almost done copping this season, awaiting a few more packages and I'm retiring from the copping sprees

slaani

Reaction score
Have you ever tried to discuss Pixies without using "the"? it's pretty ******* awkward.

Originally Posted by KitAkira
(Black Moth Super Rainbow is also in this category)

BMSR is awesome and this is slander.

Most of the recent Animal Collective hate is backlash to its popularity. The fresh haters that popped up around the middle of this year are just too hip to hang with the hipsters. but seriously, that **** is boring.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Was hoping my raf hitop patent vandals would be here for the weekend
frown.gif

constantine.

Reaction score
my complaint with animal collective is that most of their fans are marsupialed, the music is fine. AC are the most accessible "abstract-style" band, so tons of people think they are listening to some artsy, next level music for intelligent people. and they think that if you aren't a fan, you aren't smart enough or you "just don't get it or get what they're about, man."

they are just as annoying as Tool fans.

i don't really give a **** about hipsters though. people who complain about hipsters are more annoying than hipsters.

amnesiac

Reaction score
Originally Posted by XenoX101
+100 Radiohead fans can be the same too.
it's not my fault. pfork says they're the best
laugh.gif
also, xenox, i've always wondered where the 'eno' part of your name comes from. I always think of brian eno. jw. I really like my uniqlo crewneck sweatshirt. It's warm enough and i love the huge ribbing. http://www.uniqlo.com/us/explorer.ht...057915-000-05/

chroMe

Reaction score
Originally Posted by constantine.
i don't really give a **** about hipsters though. people who complain about hipsters are more annoying than hipsters.

i'm a hipster, ya know what i mean, i do my lil turn on the sidewalk on the sidewalk man, i do my lil turn in billburg, hoxton and milan, i'm too hipster for this space

Meis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by aqhong
Yo, someone proxy/sell me these in XS. Uniqlo never returns my calls anymore
frown.gif

me too

they need to open up a US online store already (more than just the heattech stuff)

LabelKing

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I am not merely content with Joy Division or Nabokov; that's just tiresome regurgitation from pre-packaged "alternative" movies like those Nick & Nora's Playlist nonsense.

They have to know early The Fall from middle-period The Fall, the drugged-out Les Maledictus Sound and the merits of the assorted Object Music releases such as Spherical Objects whose frontman became a woman

XenoX101

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by amnesiac
it's not my fault. pfork says they're the best
laugh.gif

also, xenox, i've always wondered where the 'eno' part of your name comes from. I always think of brian eno. jw.

I really like my uniqlo crewneck sweatshirt. It's warm enough and i love the huge ribbing.

http://www.uniqlo.com/us/explorer.ht...057915-000-05/

I found out about Brian Eno long after this username, it was actually intended to be Xeno as in the latin word and X as in an undefined number, don't ask why I still have no idea why I settled on it.

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
the little brian eno I have heard has been too ambient.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads