• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

canstyleace

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What's the discount on this sale like? Thanks.

Originally Posted by LA Guy
MAC in SF is on sale. There is a bunch of Dries van Noten (Some good outerwear, including the puffy peacoat and some heavier wool short coats, plus plenty of shirts), Margiela, and Jil Sander on sale. Also a good selection of Woolrich Woolen Mills, including the Maine Guide jacket.

Interestingly, Engineered garments has a V-neck piece that is made out of the same diamond material as the Wings+Horns Diamond henley. Not on sale.

While I was there, they got a sizable shipment of new SS Margiela in as well.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by canstyleace
What's the discount on this sale like? Thanks.

I think that stuff was mostly 30% off or so, with the range being 20-40%. A nice sale. Not barn burning discounts, but good. The Woolrich Woolen Mills jacket was in the high $300s, the Margiela grey knit from this year was about the same.

deveandepot1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by cicero79
any H&M deals coming down the pipeline?

There is a printable coupon online for IIRC 20% off.
I was last at an H&M a week ago. They have some nice wool coats for about $50. There are also some nice wool gloves with thinsulate that were reduced to $3.
The kids section is great. I bought my niece a whole outfit (Shirt, Pants, Hat, Gloves, and Sweater) for about $18.

JBA

Reaction score
Originally Posted by chronoaug
Was that you i saw looking through the KMW? I saw wearing non-tannery clothes (that location is mostly streetwear) go straight for the only good rack of clothes and look for KMWs. If so, sup. If not, some SF looking guy came in as i did looking for similar stuff. Made a bline for the good clothes

I was indeed 'targeted' in my approach, checked the rack, did a sweep, confirmed that was where the bargains were to had & left empty handed. I am all set for Uggs.

That said I doubt I'd be the SF guy as I was wearing a blue, columbia ski jacket
blush.gif
, albeit with my decent pants and passable boots.

Originally Posted by zissou
if you guys see crazy deals like this and can afford it, you should pick them all up and flip them here. I called and talked to four different people there this morning, and none of them had any idea WTH KMW was.

I didn't considering flipping as want to share the karma, the prior weekend I hadn't bought 3 questionable items on sale so hoped the universe would reward me for demonstrating restraint & taste.

It appears the universe hasn't let go of the war crimes I dabbled in back in '94. Damn universe.

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JBA
I was indeed 'targeted' in my approach, checked the rack, did a sweep, confirmed that was where the bargains were to had & left empty handed. I am all set for Uggs.

That said I doubt I'd be the SF guy as I was wearing a blue, columbia ski jacket
blush.gif
, albeit with my decent pants and passable boots.

Oh, i saw some guy in a peacoat, slim green pants and what looked like oc/rachelcomey style shoes look straight for the kmw shirts. Definitely could've passed for an SF member

8bpc

Reaction score
Any deals on CdG Kyoto? I asked twice in the questions thread, figured I would try here.

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
Best sale I have ever seen

mr bunbury

Reaction score
Originally Posted by chronoaug
Oh, i saw some guy in a peacoat, slim green pants and what looked like oc/rachelcomey style shoes look straight for the kmw shirts. Definitely could've passed for an SF member

Hey chronaug, that was me! I must not have recognized you in real life. Right after I posted that about 50 people PM'd me to find out if there was more stock, so I just dashed back in and found that everything had disappeared.

Weird - I never think of actual people I see on the street as potential members of this forum!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads