• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Temple of Jawnz Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Brian SD
I want a cashmere v-neck cardigan in electric blue.
ftfy

Brian SD

Reaction score
I dunno, I'm not personally a fan of plain cashmere. I prefer an interesting hand to a buttery lux feel.

All my favorite sweaters (Raf, Margiela, Jil, Cosmic Wonder, etc.) are curious blends of different fabrics.

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ BS FuelStar does

DeadDJ

Reaction score
I want a cashmere blend v-neck pullover in electric blue.

I dunno, I'm not personally a fan of plain cashmere. I prefer an interesting hand to a buttery lux feel.

All my favorite sweaters (Raf, Margiela, Jil, Cosmic Wonder, etc.) are curious blends of different fabrics.

Make that **** a crewneck. Crrreeewwwwwwwwneeeccck. Not that it matters. Most great blends I've felt are silk/cashmere.

Big Pun

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I would love seeing a cashmere blend U-neck sweater, I can find every other style easily enough.

CRIMINAL MINDED

Reaction score
Apologies first and foremost drew, but i placed an order for a bomber with you 2 days ago, and now I actually want a double rider really really really bad. can you please check for my email: [email protected] Hope it's not too late to change my order, and sorry for cluttering up the thread y'all!

jaac

Reaction score
Bags, what ever happened to the messenger and duffle!

BEAR JEW

Reaction score
Originally Posted by willy cheesesteak
ToJ S/S 10 Mid thigh length single breasted raincoat with 3d hood and wrist tabs in colors like bright yellow, bright royal blue, bright red, bright green(either one of these colors would work).

yes please! a duffel bag and satchel/briefcase type bag would be nice also
smile.gif

indesertum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by impolyt_one
suckdick on sufu receives about $50,000 every new year's, you heard it here first.

-_-; wtf. that's how much most koreans want to make in a year.

JTA

Reaction score
I haven't asked this question in like a week or something I feel like; but what kinda stuff do you guys want to see in the near future (besides gloves, I know that much)

- shacket/shirt jacket
- A-1 style in suede or leather

Johnny Amiga

Reaction score
I haven't asked this question in like a week or something I feel like; but what kinda stuff do you guys want to see in the near future (besides gloves, I know that much)

Maybe you've had enough of outerwear after the pea and the duffle, but a grey overcoat would be nice. Something super clean and minimalist. Just above the knee, doublebreasted, a nice fabric and nothing that doesn't need to be there.

Also, TOJ pyjamas and underwear! and socks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads