• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOW NOT TO PROMOTE YOURSELF: New clothing line Fuel Star is finally here!

Dashaansafin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fuel Star
thanks for the publicity guys!

i know youll remmeber the name
smile.gif

hehe...make sure to tell all your straight friends (who are UNDER 40) about the brand

=)
worship.gif

Dashaansafin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
so laugh at your tight jeans and aids infested anal adventures. you do suck cock, dont you? thats something to laugh at

hipsters... yuck!

and for every hipster *** loving ****** that says its bland, there is an urban, LRG/Ecko fan who buys one.

so keep sucking the cock *** loving homos ..haters gon hate
smile.gif

dont blame me you are stuck in an office cubicle making ****** pay, going to gay bars, and sipping frappaccinos
biggrin.gif

But first some gems.

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
hey dude i really like your stuff and i have like 11000 posts so i know more than these dipshits in this thread!!!!!

so snap!!1

btw im gonna get like 4 of your tees in diff sizes and rock them all at once

it will be a fuckin IMploSiOn

Robert

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I told some of my straight friends about this and they're ready to lodge a complaint about all the gay bashing he's been doing.

wmmk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
you people suck you people suck you people suck you people suck you people suck you people suck you people suck you people suck you people suck you people suck you people suck you people suck you people suck you people suck you people suck you people suck you people suck you people suck you people suck you people suck you people suck you people suck you people suck you people suck you people suck you people suck you people suck you people suck you people suck you people suck you people suck you people suck you people suck you people suck you people suck you people suck you people suck you people suck you people suck you people suck you people suck you people suck you people suck you people suck you people suck you people suck you people suck you people suck you people suck you people suck you people suck you people suck you people suck you people suck you people suck you people suck you people suck you people suck you people suck you people suck you people suck you people suck you people suck you people suck you people suck you people suck you people suck you people suck you people suck you people suck you people suck you people suck you people suck you people suck you people suck you people suck you people suck you people suck you people suck you people suck

BioSore

Reaction score
Hilarious. A little less flaming of FS woulda been nice (lets give him a little ol' time to develop..... and be able to actually make the clothes, rather than just print)........ But it was a fail anyways.

Robert

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Perhaps he'll take this as constructive criticism and branch out into baseball caps or something.

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

IIIrd Icon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Heh, are those actual people from the forum, or are they just Google pics?

But yea, I was beginning to realize that anyway. Big mistake on my part to come here. Are there any boards on this site other than this one that my shirts might be more appealing to?

Either way, Thanks for clearing it up.

yeah, like taking the wrong exit on the freeway. sorry about that
shog[1].gif
. just get back on and try [Superfuture.com] exit, i think they'd be more up your alley.
wink.gif

Fuel Star

Reaction score
Originally Posted by IIIrd Icon
yeah, like taking the wrong exit on the freeway. sorry about that
shog[1].gif
. just get back on and try [Superfuture.com] exit, i think they'd be more up your alley.
wink.gif

Hey thanks a lot, I really appreciate it.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads