• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Official Events and PSA thread

upnorth

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Shoegal
Thanks so much for letting everyone know. We've sold about 10 pairs today since this thread started.
bounce2.gif

Originally Posted by edmorel
Prepare yourself for 9 returns.
lol8[1].gif

From the design of the shoes, they look like they were made by talented but blind artisans. Glad that you have no intention of buying any more.

brandall10

Reaction score
Originally Posted by rioni
Also, Italian Polo boots in 8D for 149.... someone should get these
41OV%2Biz0DaL._AA280_.jpg
http://www.amazon.com/Ralph-Lauren-M...ref=pd_sbs_a_6 This is their direct website... http://rovermall.com/category/23129704601/1/Shoes.htm

Anyone have more info on these boots? These may work for me (I'm an 8.5C on a Brannock, but oddly enough I take a 7.5D or 8C in Park Avenue...) EDIT: Curiosity got the best of me, snagged 'em. They boot appears to be called "Bauchi", and they run small/narrow so it could very well be an ideal fit... big thanks to rioni!

wetnose

Reaction score
Small selection now being auctioned on ebay by UK seller. They're all conventional sized, not the extra long sizes. Recent prices approx GBP 40+.

Bellum

Reaction score
Any chance these are fake? Just seems odd for someone to have this much Begg cashmere (almost 100 if you count completed listings..

TheFoo

THE FOO
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Which one of you bastards got the petrol blue one?
smile.gif

mr monty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Bellum
Any chance these are fake? Just seems odd for someone to have this much Begg cashmere (almost 100 if you count completed listings..

Yes, there's always that chance they are fake . But then again, any chance some of our SF members are fake?
lol8[1].gif
lol8[1].gif

Bellum

Reaction score
Well it just sounds too good..

Looks like a brouhaha in the B&S over a Begg scarf
lurker[1].gif

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
should i count myself lucky for losing the auction on that petrol blue scarf?
lurker[1].gif

StylingUK

Reaction score
doh! didn't think of getting a scarf when i went to scotland.

TheFoo

THE FOO
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by HRoi
should i count myself lucky for losing the auction on that petrol blue scarf?
lurker[1].gif

Why should you? I think it looks like a fantastic scarf.

IndianBoyz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just wanted to order the black one. I'm still not sure whether this is the real thing though..

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 45 40.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 44 39.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 18 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 25 22.5%

Forum statistics

Threads