• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

naaaaate

Reaction score
Originally Posted by impolyt_one
I'm glad someone actually pays attention to my personal life, I have been getting a little lonely lately.
youre a star now. we read your thread. we know the minutia of your life. we feel like we know you. we think to ourselves hey, that dude would probably think im cool if he met me. we'd be bros. but we don't know you. we don't know anyone. we daydream these lies to forget what we really are. for those fleeting moments we feel like we connect, we have meaning. but our lives are just a painful ennui void of purpose that we wade and stumble through like rivers of **** in a sewer. these delusions pass the time on our journey, a cold and lurid path leading to a coffin filled with nothing.

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by naaaaate
I just ordered some heat tech long johns, hopefully they're as neat as they say and don't feel too syntheticy weird. Wish they'd get here sooner its cold as hell
frown.gif

The ones that are promoted as just long johns feel synthetic. They actually are 100% synthetic materials and feel like leggings or a lighter underarmor.

But the waffle knit ones are 55% cotton I think and feel much, much better and are cheaper too. Both do a good job keeping warmth, though.

hnlax

Reaction score
youre a star now. we read your thread. we know the minutia of your life. we feel like we know you. we think to ourselves hey, that dude would probably think im cool if he met me. we'd be bros. but we don't know you. we don't know anyone. we daydream these lies to forget what we really are. for those fleeting moments we feel like we connect, we have meaning. but our lives are just a painful ennui void of purpose that we wade and stumble through like rivers of **** in a sewer. these delusions pass the time on our journey, a cold and lurid path leading to a coffin filled with nothing.

too lazy to google if that was taken from somewhere, but if not, you should get off of styleforum and write poetry. could be the next t.s. eliot.

being a famous poet must suck because you only get your due after you're dead. it's a little hard to cop jawnz when you're dead.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
are you guys brothers?

no.

YYYYYYESSSSSSS!!!

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
^lol my cousin always says that **** been trying to get him into the jawns game but he don't wanna listen so he just gets styled on repeatedly

Originally Posted by asobu
Ramen is no punishment though, I could live my whole life off proper ramen + gyoza. Yelling girlfriend is a problem, however.

that's your cue to be like baby that's enough i'm going to break you off if you don't shut up, fake fight sex is the best

naaaaate

Reaction score
Originally Posted by hnlax
too lazy to google if that was taken from somewhere, but if not, you should get off of styleforum and write poetry. could be the next t.s. eliot. being a famous poet must suck because you only get your due after you're dead. it's a little hard to cop jawnz when you're dead.
thank you but the futility of life betrays any motivation i might muster, leaving me a taciturn shell of what i could have been, drifting aimlessly through this tepid river, my only soothing opiate escapes appearing in the forms of meaningless sex and ppllzz posts

hnlax

Reaction score
thank you but the futility of life betrays any motivation i might muster, leaving me a taciturn shell of what i could have been, drifting aimlessly through this tepid river, my only soothing opiate escapes appearing in the forms of meaningless sex and ppllzz posts

even your rejection of advice is eloquent.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
my girlfriend machine washed and dried her Uniqlo turtleneck and it shrank to a size that fits my 1.5' long beagle perfectly.

Smahatma

Reaction score
my girlfriend machine washed and dried her Uniqlo turtleneck and it shrank to a size that fits my 1.5' long beagle perfectly.
How big does your dog have to get before you eat it?

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
you don't want to talk like around my house; you have probably never seen an angry Japanese woman throwing plates at you before (yes, I have)... the change can happen at any moment as well

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
the Raf bolero is at thecorner on sale at 50% for $600...

Gravitas

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
!BfCtZuQ!mk~$%28KGrHqIOKk!EryD9g2pzBK+%29qOut+g~~_12.JPG

Just won these, hoping they'll work out, i've wanted something of the simple sort for a while (non-CP), these fit the bill. Deadstock for twenty shipped, yes please!

Ebay has so many nice pairs of vintage boots, many DS/NOS, I don't get why more people here don't look there.

driveslowk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
you don't want to talk like around my house; you have probably never seen an angry Japanese woman throwing plates at you before (yes, I have)... the change can happen at any moment as well
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags. this is ms. sense's friend at ucla, btw ahhaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads