• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Introducing Slim Fit Trousers by Epaulet

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
One more step toward having a truly well-rounded boutique. These look great, Mike. Not surprised they're moving so quickly.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Nice job, these look great seem like good quality and cheap @ under 2 bills.

CarbonatedTsoda

Reaction score
Gotcha-I was just curious, I do like medium rise pants when they're done well. These pants look good and are quality for the money. And I do agree with you on J.Crew waist proportion being weird.

Originally Posted by Epaulet
It was on my mind because I bought a pair there last year. I feel that I paid around $135 or so. The fit was okay, but never quite worked in the waist. After wearing them a bit and dry cleaning them a few times, they looked worn and lost their shape somewhat. It was really frustrating, and was a big reason why we wanted to create this trouser line. Really good pants were either ill-fitting or out of my price range. Usually both. So we made our own.

And the medium rise has been a HUGE selling point in-store. Low rises work good for jeans and "fashion" pants. But many of my customers - and me too - find them frustrating. Especially if you're working and have a shirt tucked in. This medium rise looks good - and pretty mod with the tab closure - and is very comfortable to wear. The danger of ass-flashing people when you bend over has been effectively reduced to zero.

chiamdream

Reaction score
These look fantastic. Need to measure a pair of slacks when I get home and place an order for a pair of flannels. I'd love to see a pair in light grey sometime in the future. Great work.

dibadiba

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
too many expenses right now, but if you have these in stock in the spring count me in for a pair of the tan moleskin. awesome work guys

phoenixrecon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is there any Chance you will make a 38

Racove

Reaction score
Originally Posted by phoenixrecon

Nice to see a little self-promotion in a unique thread!

I was planning on some RM Williams moleskins soon. Now I will have to reconsider

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks guys, we appreciate all the great feedback!
Originally Posted by phoenixrecon
Yes. All of the trousers can be special ordered for a one off pair as long as its using the fabrics that we're offering. It takes a few weeks, but the price would be the same. Next week I'll get in a new fit called the "Rudy" which is slightly more relaxed in the waist and thighs. Namely a pant that I can wear! Drop me a PM when you have a sec - I'll be able to send you size 38 measurements in both fits when the Rudy arrives next week. We can then make a pair up for you.
Originally Posted by Racove
Hey, it was a great suggestion. I was thinking of you when I made this!

theom-

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
30s are already gone in the mole skin pants.
ffffuuuu.gif

raginberriodoom

Reaction score
I know there has been mention of a restock for the tan moleskin, but will there be one for the navy moleskin too?

All of the pants look great btw! Epaulet is attracting more and more of my attention.

Racove

Reaction score
which wears warmer, the flannel or the moleskin? also, if you'd happen to know the weight of the fabrics that would be great. you should add it to your excellent product descriptions

phoenixrecon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Racove

I was planning on some RM Williams moleskins soon. Now I will have to reconsider

? i dont get it?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 61 39.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 17.9%

Forum statistics

Threads