• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Brooks Brothers Xmas Promotion

Warren G.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

kingyouth

Reaction score
Originally Posted by g-double
Can someone from Brooks give us the heads up on what the forthcoming specials are going to be?

I can't remember what is going on Thursday or Friday, but Saturday is all sport coats and blazers 40%, as well as all dress trousers 40%.

fashionnoob

Reaction score
Originally Posted by kingyouth
I can't remember what is going on Thursday or Friday, but Saturday is all sport coats and blazers 40%, as well as all dress trousers 40%.
That will be a huge day. Did you hear that from a store salesman? Today is cufflinks. At this rate, what will be left in stock for the semi-annual sale??

kingyouth

Reaction score
Originally Posted by fashionnoob
That will be a huge day. Did you hear that from a store salesman? Today is cufflinks.

At this rate, what will be left in stock for the semi-annual sale??

I didn't hear it from a salesman, per se. I work for Brooks. I just figured I'd help everyone out with the guessing of what is coming next.

IMHO, I don't see what will be left for our Semi-Annual Sale. If other stores are like the one where I work, people better get what they want now. Unfortunately, I don't know what the promos will be for SAS yet, but it is almost becoming a first come, first serve mentality.

fashionnoob

Reaction score
I didn't hear it from a salesman, per se. I work for Brooks. I just figured I'd help everyone out with the guessing of what is coming next.

IMHO, I don't see what will be left for our Semi-Annual Sale. If other stores are like the one where I work, people better get what they want now. Unfortunately, I don't know what the promos will be for SAS yet, but it is almost becoming a first come, first serve mentality.

Thanks kingyouth, you're a huge help. Do you have any idea if suits will go on sale during this promotion? Also, any idea if I could buy an item now while it's actually in stock and then do a return/rebuy on the day of the promotion?

Exalt

Reaction score

Hey! Any info on Black Fleece going on sale?

x26

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Warren G.
I just bought this today. I always wanted a pair of suede semi brogues. These are AS right?

http://www.brooksbrothers.com/IWCatP...=&sectionsize=

I love those.
inlove.gif

13 D only!!
ffffuuuu.gif

Orgetorix

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Warren G.
I just bought this today. I always wanted a pair of suede semi brogues. These are AS right?

http://www.brooksbrothers.com/IWCatP...=&sectionsize=

I have those. They are AS. On the 87 last. And they're some of my favorite shoes.

Originally Posted by x26
13 D only!!
ffffuuuu.gif

Call a store. Have a salesperson check if any are available in stores. Or send a PM to kingyouth. Maybe he can check for you.

Don't ever make the mistake with BB of assuming that what's on the website is what's available.

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Exalt
Hey! Any info on Black Fleece going on sale?
I'm curious, too, but there's not much of it left based on what I've seen in the stores I've visited recently; not to mention that I tried to get items in September that had already sold out.

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by furo
I'm still seeing some BF stuff from Italy in the retail store - charcoal suits that retailed for $2400 IIRC

If they drop into my range, I will kop

Those are not from this season, right? I still see suits from '08, too. I saw this in SF last week and I know Chicago has some too. I'm in DC now and have seen the same thing. Although the old stock costs more, the quality is better.

Warren G.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info! +1 on calling the store for future references. My store actually had a few pair left over from size 8.5-12.
Originally Posted by Orgetorix
I have those. They are AS. On the 87 last. And they're some of my favorite shoes. Call a store. Have a salesperson check if any are available in stores. Or send a PM to kingyouth. Maybe he can check for you. Don't ever make the mistake with BB of assuming that what's on the website is what's available.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads