• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Temple of Jawnz Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

indesertum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
wow. the merchants dont even know what weight the fabrics are?

0_- dandies in korea. smh. most of them look off. and they all dress in black. it's like they don't know what a dandy actually is. they just take a stab at looking like one.

can't wait for peacoat. you're breaking hearts here. cupro is ingyun? i feel like coats dont even need canvassing. if the wool is thick enough it just needs lining. maybe quilting. the margiela coats this season aren't canvassed i think, but they're really really dope.

bows1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I love heavy wool coats. My peacoat is around 2-2.5 kg. Last night my friend picked it up to move it off a seat and was surprised how heavy it was compared to his coat (BR). Really heavy wool and soo warm.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
Seriously think this would be tragic as IMO it's your most solid offering.

I actually agree with you, it's VERY solid and a piece of the moment for me; it's true that I can't continue to sell them for the price they are and also, things have to evolve as well. They are my best clothes, IMO as well, they are on a level of craftsmanship you obviously will never find at 10 bills retail, let alone 5 to 6 bills, I knew that before I even released them. This sounds ridiculous to some who don't know firsthand (and sonicvoodoo kind of blasted me for it) but the quality of the materials and manufacturing I use are on a level similar to Julius, far better than Rick, better than MMM, Diors are a bit sterile and are admittedly clean but I like mine more for the overall aesthetic, and then most of the midmarket leathers (a la Revolve clothing type stuff) pale in comparison. Broken record there, I have said that before, and I am sure there are more believers nowadays, since a lot of jackets have been going out.

The shirts are looking fine as hell though, too.....
wink.gif
I plan to keep that kind of level going full-force as we move forward, stuff is gonna get incrementally better (though yes, I honestly don't know how much better I could make the leathers than they are now, apart from maybe ordering thousands of dolalrs in Riri zips and adding those for the bling factor)

joel_954

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm interested in the peacoat if it is available in Navy color. I'm not interested in any other colors.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
make it come in blue damnit!! will forego buying winter coat for a blue moto, i will be ******* freezing but i will look baller
We're like a week or less away from being able to make that happen du, so start countin pennies.... like 75% of my colorable zips are in, just got a lot of orders to clear here, some guys have been waiting a good while now (APK and Kent Money, your Bombers are in the same, very slow moving batch
redface.gif
I aplogize for the wait...)
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by joel_954
I'm interested in the peacoat if it is available in Navy color. I'm not interested in any other colors.

It will, but at the same time this coat has leather trim and it will get navy leather on it, if navy, so a little different than some expect....

Johnny Amiga

Reaction score
When will the MTM-wallets be available? What kind of options will there be (in regards to colours etc)?

Don't have much money right now due to new synth, but I'm determined to get myself some new TOJ anyways. Shirt for sure, maybe wallet too.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
THey won't be MTM per se; just customizable for color (limited choices, i need people to express their intended color in their email and then I have to check through dizz to see if thats possible, so it will take a few days) and then you can maybe do stuff like delete coin pockets and replace with card slots or something, but nothing too wild.

I've already sold a couple slightly custom wallets (one to Razele) so they are available... now.

warlok1965

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by impolyt_one
We're like a week or less away from being able to make that happen du, so start countin pennies.... like 75% of my colorable zips are in, just got a lot of orders to clear here, some guys have been waiting a good while now (APK and Kent Money, your Bombers are in the same, very slow moving batch
redface.gif
I aplogize for the wait...)
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif

Navy moto => I would kop gladly
smile.gif

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I think that is a huge possibility my dude....

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
how warm is th ewinter varsity? anyone own it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads