• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Glee

ld111134

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sonick
Caught up on all dozen episodes or so last weekend. I love it. Talk about jewesses; I have a crush on Lea Michele.

She is a dead ringer for a younger Idina Menzel, and she's half Spanish Sephardic and half Italian Catholic.

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Seems very homosexual. I havent watched yet.

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
damn our local channel's showing re-runs for the past 2 weeks!
ffffuuuu.gif

Lel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
First episode was good, liked the humor.

After a while the show started really focusing in on the singing, dancing, etc. Eh, doesn't do much for me.

But it suddenly started to take some very dramatic turns and it proves to be pretty interesting and IMO, some of the more intense storyline scenes (Quinns pregnancy and her father) struck me as very very real, so it seems like it's going back to the high school aspect but instead of comical parody it's weaving some dramatic realism into the episodes. Pretty entertaining.

origenesprit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Funny show, though all the singing and dancing gets annoying. Quinn is the hottest for me, followed by the redhead.

heli0x

Reaction score
Originally Posted by origenesprit
Funny show, though all the singing and dancing gets annoying. Quinn is the hottest for me, followed by the redhead.
Interesting, I think most people, myself include, watch it for the singing and dancing. The main storylines IMO are getting pretty marsupialed; wife successfully fakes pregnancy for 6 months? yeah i dont think so.

lefty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Lel
First episode was good, liked the humor.

But it suddenly started to take some very dramatic turns and it proves to be pretty interesting and IMO, some of the more intense storyline scenes (Quinns pregnancy and her father) struck me as very very real, so it seems like it's going back to the high school aspect but instead of comical parody it's weaving some dramatic realism into the episodes. Pretty entertaining.

The dramatic moments are riveting - kid coming out, pregnancy reveal to parents - and I would like to see more of them. One of the reasons they're so successful is the calibre of the young actors. The show is still finding it's way, but it is one of the best things on right now.

Originally Posted by origenesprit
Funny show, though all the singing and dancing gets annoying.

Bloody hell.

lefty

sonick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is there a correlation between liking cheesy karaoke and liking this show? I can't help getting the urge to belt out Don't Stop Believin' when it's a karaoke night at a bar (thankfully I've never been drunk enough to give into these urges). Endless love is another guilty pleasure of mine
inlove.gif

sonick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by edmorel
4126594584_203b951f27_o.gif

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags. Best scene ever.

origenesprit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by heli0x
Interesting, I think most people, myself include, watch it for the singing and dancing. The main storylines IMO are getting pretty marsupialed; wife successfully fakes pregnancy for 6 months? yeah i dont think so.
Honestly, Sue's character is reason enough to keep watching. But yeah, if I ran out of time for it Glee would be the first show I stop watching.

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
i'm glad they finally wrapped up the whole pregnancy subplots with Quinn and Mr Schu's wife. I thought it was a great midseason finale, sucks this wont be back until April

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads