• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Brian SD
There is quite a bit of commercial interest in the forum. These affiliates keep us alive and we help keep their doors open too (though SFers are tough customers, so I doubt we actually help that much
wink.gif
), and so I appreciate those people who are willing to make potentially unwise decisions with their money to buy the latest SF-endorsed product, sight-unseen, but at the same time it pains me to see people start rolling the hype train over something that may turn out to be a disaster, and it's even worse to see hard earned money go into regrettable purchases.

Was this directed at the SFxApolis collab?

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini
Photoon2009-11-28at1342.jpg

Pro-tip: Never bullshit a bullshitter.

lol8[1].gif

That is seriously one of the most blatantly dumb things I've read from him/her.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
I don't know about you but I feel special because he clicks view posts on mine
redface.gif

30's in socal last night wtf?

pics of magic tricks sweater?

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
I just feel special that he ignores us but:
-not others who give him more **** (dexter, et. al)
-will continue to give out **** to anyone (xenox, et. al)

And it was damn cold last night. I hung out with my buddy who went to Boston College last night and he joked it was never this cold over there.

reprehensible

Reaction score
Originally Posted by shoreman1782
I had a smoothie king thing for lunch and now I feel like ass

I had cheesy grits and spicy wilted spinach, and I feel great.

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
redface.gif

I just feel special that he ignores us but:
-not others who give him more **** (dexter, et. al)
-will continue to give out **** to anyone (xenox, et. al)

And it was damn cold last night. I hung out with my buddy who went to Boston College last night and he joked it was never this cold over there.

i'll trade for 30s right now. highs in the teens tomorrow and thursday in MI

thats.mana

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think it's time for a SF holiday knife fight. Winner can say whatever the **** they want.

It's freezing and I look like a lumberjack, ****.

bassmanpatsfan18

Reaction score
Haha never in the 30's in Boston? That's true...in summer. That's barely even jacket weather. Good joke. Any bad blood between the two of you over the bowl game?

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bdeuce22
i'll trade for 30s right now. highs in the teens tomorrow and thursday in MI
That's brutal. I don't know how you people do it. I was talking to a friend from Denmark last night. She said over there many shops will simply close for the winter and reopen in March since they know that people will not go outside with the weather that poor. Damn.
Originally Posted by bassmanpatsfan18
Haha never in the 30's in Boston? That's true...in summer. That's barely even jacket weather. Good joke. Any bad blood between the two of you over the bowl game?
Well, he's been back for five years now. That much time in sunny so cal will make anyone forget what 15 degree weather feels like. He's actually a big SC guy, as is the rest of his family, and we tailgate home games nearly every time. BC was already scheduled to play SC in a couple of years but to have them play a bowl was almost a dream come true. Still, he's got to root for the alma mater, something we'll both be doing at the game up in SF. What's funny is that his dad's a long-time donor but is so pissed off at this year's team that he's rooting for BC.

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
It has only been cold for like 2-3 days (i don't consider it that cold till it drops below 35 with wind) and i'm already starting to pine for florida winters again
frown.gif
Also, driving in the snow sucks although funny/scary to see people start fishtailing and almost spinout in front of you. Why aren't street signs up north made in a way that snow doesn't cake on them? Just seems like common sense to me

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think it's in an old fit pic of Fuumas.

Originally Posted by jet
redface.gif

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
assholes who waste money thinking the pea coat is being reinvented deserve what they get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads