• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Brooks Brothers Xmas Promotion

fashionnoob

Reaction score
40% off all outerwear today only. Are the cashmere golden fleece in Navy or the single-breasted trench worth it at these price points?

forex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Any word on 26 Dec. sale? I wonder what it is going to be like as I have bunch of things in my cart.

aj_del

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by furo
I just did an order over the phone and they gave me 2 for $179. Not sure if that is a extra bonus promo or what, but at that price ... I won't complain or ask questions.

I also used a BB Rewards card that I had for $120, so got two cashmere sweaters made in Scotland for about $65
smile.gif

You should have bought 20 for flipping. 90 USD for a Scotland made cashmere is a no brainer

fashionnoob

Reaction score
Originally Posted by forex
Any word on 26 Dec. sale? I wonder what it is going to be like as I have bunch of things in my cart.

I honestly doubt they'll have all that much left by that point this year. It looks like they've cut production (wisely) in anticipation of a slow shopping season during the economy and will sell almost everything.

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by fashionnoob
I honestly doubt they'll have all that much left by that point this year. It looks like they've cut production (wisely) in anticipation of a slow shopping season during the economy and will sell almost everything.
I agree. The BB's I've visited recently haven't had much of anything in my size that interests me.

swiftly

Reaction score
I wish the available sizes weren't so limited on the BB web site.
musicboohoo[1].gif

MORNINGSTAR777

Reaction score
I have some Candy Stripe Slim fit OCBD shirts (made in USA) in a 15.5/36 that I purchased during 2/$99 sale and they were on back order originally supposed to ship 12/16. They have now moved to 12/19 ship and most recently 12/26. What the hell is up with BB's production. Same thing with Regent fit pants. Mostly everything is sold out online and in stores. Seems like the only thing to really look forward to scooping up during the post Christmas sale would be Black Fleece merchandise.

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by MORNINGSTAR777
Seems like the only thing to really look forward to scooping up during the post Christmas sale would be Black Fleece merchandise.
Unfortunately, they have very little of it left particularly the more desired items.

aj_del

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Peal & Co shoes are 40% off today as are all leather accessories. I think cordovan is excluded.

*Offer is valid only today, Tuesday, December 8, 2009 and only in U.S. and Canadian Retail stores and online. Offer applies to select merchandise only. May not be combined with any other offer and does not apply to previous or future purchases. Discount may not be applied toward taxes, shipping and handling, monogramming and engraving, alterations or personalization. If you return some or all merchandise, the dollar value of the promotion is not refunded or credited back to your account. Void where prohibited by law. No cash value except where prohibited, then the cash value is 1/100 cent.

juniper

Reaction score
Cordovan wallets included. Also luggage, slippers, anything leather, really.

Warren G.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'll stop by my Brooks Brothers today to try on some shoes. I'm really looking to buy some suede shoes.

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by juniper
Cordovan wallets included. Also luggage, slippers, anything leather, really.
Why is BF excluded from these daily specials?

Wes Bourne

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Warren G.
I'll stop by my Brooks Brothers today to try on some shoes. I'm really looking to buy some suede shoes.

Would have liked to pick up either the AS calf or suede semi-brogues. Alas, they're sold out of my size online...

tobinbridge

Reaction score
Originally Posted by JayJay
Why is BF excluded from these daily specials?

I suppose Brooks considers BF a designer item and, to our detriment, no need to discount at this time.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 90 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads