• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I sure did and it's freaking awesome!

Mitchell- your bedford looks so much better than in any photo I have seen. Fits you perfectly.

Yeah, JO3B, as soon as I saw the argyle stuff, I knew that they would be on deep discount eventually. Mitchell's jacket is probably the only one that I think is subdued enough to actually wear.

JO3B

Reaction score
i did try the duffle at jonathan + olivia and it wasn't bad! i'd never spend money on it, especially since i already have one, but if it was given to me i'd wear it?

canstyleace

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mitchellmcm27
Sup guys. I just got my argyle bedford in from Farinelli's. Surprised I haven't seen anyone else get this, it's awesome. So I figured I'd share some pictures. I don't plan to wear it like this most of the time. I'll probably dress it up a bit more with some chinos and a flannel or oxford or something. I made sure not to use flash because the argyle stands out a lot more under the flash
teacha.gif
. These pics are very representative of what it looks like.

That pattern isnt anywhere near as loud as I though it would be irl, looks pretty good and fits you great mitch, btw- blake has this on sale for 218, sadly no xs for me but great deal though.

el duderino

Reaction score
Bedford fit looks good. I was contemplating getting it too, but didn't think I'd be able to wear it much. Here's my contribution to the thread, nothing fancy. The green plaid tab collar is probably my favorite fw09 shirt along with the blue plaid flannel I picked up recently.

IMG_0831.jpg

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
CPO looks great. I'm at this moment resewing all of the buttons on mine because one popped off and I noticed that the rest were about to fall off as well. Some were sewed with no more than two passes of the needle.
confused.gif
Before/After(how they really should be sewn on)
4163520153_dbf2fcfeef_o.jpg

canstyleace

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^That looks great man, wish mine fit like that, now I can see that I DO need to size down in this ;-(

JO3B

Reaction score
you can sell me yours if i don't find it at bloomies on discount
smile.gif

ToruOkada

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
you could also possibly sell to me if jo3b passes
fight[1].gif

Woofers

Reaction score
Anyone have photos of the grey CPO, would love to see it 'in the field'...

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don't know, man... I don't have to plug anything into my laptop to get my mouse to work. Although that receiver looks so much better than past ones. I'd have to give the magic mouse a point for style, too
wink.gif
Plus, I love that it can do everything with touch sensors. Buttons suck!
biggrin.gif
Sorry to take the thread off topic, guys. Did anyone see my CPO button sewing job??? All 11 buttons!! Before/After
4163520153_dbf2fcfeef_o.jpg

Chip

Reaction score
At work feeling very sportswear-y today...
EG workshirt
EG pullover -Fresh in the mail from Farinelli's
SDA 103
NB998
photo2-2.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads