• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

3sixteen Denim Series, Bracelets, Shirts...

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
wait how do you order optional leather keeper? i have the natural with brass belt ... someone enlighten me!

raginberriodoom

Reaction score
splattered;2718482 said:
Originally Posted by raginberriodoom
Thought I would revive this thread.

3 months:

The blue is really beginning to peak through the black dye. It's hard to capture on camera, but the jeans are really more of a dark dark blue instead of black now.

Interesting..

N what belt is that?
smile.gif

Yeah, it's a tanner belt of around 3 years I think. I don't know what all this other talk about leather keepers is. I just got it and started wearing it.

PeterParker

Reaction score
Originally Posted by illexpreshun
i was caught off guard with the quality denim 3sixteen chose to produce.

Originally Posted by mlyngard
Yeah, I'm still hanging too...

Originally Posted by mondayc
Me too. Self Edge just restocked and I got paid today, but still on the edge.

img0662u.jpg
img0663gw.jpg

Enough said.

obnavox3

Reaction score
I have been wearing mine nearly non-stop since October and just washed mine for the first time. These jeans are of a much higher quality that other entry level designer jeans. What's nice about these in comparison to something like APCs or Nudies is that they don't stretch like crazy everywhere resulting in a less than ideal fit. My SL-100x jeans stretched in the waist about an inch and hardly at all in the thighs and they did not stretch in the seat like my other jeans have.

mondayc

Reaction score
Originally Posted by PeterParker
Enough said.
Amazing fading, but I'm just hoping they'll be strong enough in the crotch.
Either way, just ordered a pair of ST-210's.

Brothersport

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just got the 3Sixteen (sz 34 - *****) ST-210 Slim Black-coated denim in the mail, and need some sizing advice:
sdc12238.jpg
sdc12242o.jpg
This is only my second pair of respectable denim; my size 31 APC NS has stretched out considerably, to a tad big in the waist and a lot in the knees, but it's pretty good in the top block. Should I size down one? These have a bit of room to spare in the waist and are especially big at the crotch (esp w/ it's stretching, although I suppose it won't be a huge diff), but I'm a little worried about how skinny the knee is going to be if I go down to a 33. I'm leaning towards an exchange, though...

mondayc

Reaction score
Exchange fo sho. Maybe it's the pic, but something doesn't look right in the top block. What's your measured waist size?

ajchen

Reaction score
Looks like you can size down one comfortably, maybe even two. The knee doesn't look tight at all... and the waist looks entirely too big. I would try a 33 or possibly even a 32.

Brothersport

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mondayc
Exchange fo sho. Maybe it's the pic, but something doesn't look right in the top block. What's your measured waist size?

Been awhile, but probably around 35"? I figured the waist would fit or be a tad loose, according to measurements, but I guess I underestimated.

Originally Posted by ajchen
Looks like you can size down one comfortably, maybe even two. The knee doesn't look tight at all... and the waist looks entirely too big. I would try a 33 or possibly even a 32.

Yeah, kiya from SE contacted me immediately and I'm going to try a 33. Thanks for the help guys! I love the material and look, so hopefully I can find a pair that fits.

db_ggmm

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Biggest clue they are too large is "room to spare in the waist".

splattered

Reaction score
Originally Posted by PeterParker
img0662u.jpg
img0663gw.jpg

Enough said.

I really like the way those look... how do you avoid the weird bunching in the front of the leg? My jeans seem to really bunch around the knee and all up the shin it bothers the hell out of me... I cuff em to what my inseam should be and they sort of rise up a bit and the knee and shin look a lil funny to me. I can pull them back down but they dont wanna stay. Not only that but the calves seem to poof out on the sides a bit and i havent even had them hemmed (has happened to me w hemmed jeans)

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^did those stretch a lot or did you buy them big? i like how they faded but looks like a little too big or something

db_ggmm

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think you're just going to have to keep wearing the starch out of them to help them settle. Anything that is stiff as **** and touches skin seems to bunch up.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 38.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics