• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

indesertum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by aeglus
Yeah Muji is great, fits amazing too but they want 30 bucks a shirt. **** that. Muji is amazing though because it is about the only place in Korea to get decent shoe trees without spending 100k. I wonder who the hell buys them other than me though, looking at the shoes everyone else is wearing.

i think i got the "undershirts" for $10/3. they're not really undershirts as they're not that thin.

oh and i remember i saw some cp lookalikes at muji for real cheap. i think they were organic leather too.

the alt. app. t-shirt i had was some sort of weird natural jersey material not the pima shirts. i should try a pima one since i hear so much about them.

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Eason
Do the shoes there all still have some kind of creasing/folds for no ******* reason?

Yeah, all of them have that along with the plastic coating so they are perma-shiny. And a very thin rubber sole. Ok well not all have that, the other popular one is shoes with leather layered over the front so it looks like ///

I actually have a pair of boots like that, but in my defense I was just starting to learn about how to stop dressing like **** at that point.

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
whodini and folks- you were speaking of pima cotton tees... have any of you tried the peasant status 2xist t-shirts sold at Target? I was torn if the 'savings' [two pack for 12 iirc] were actual savings or not.

Rosenberg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by robbie
whodini and folks- you were speaking of pima cotton tees... have any of you tried the peasant status 2xist t-shirts sold at Target? I was torn if the 'savings' [two pack for 12 iirc] were actual savings or not.

funny you should mention 2xist and target in the same post. for starters i didnt know they sold 2xist there. i got some boxer briefs and wife beaters really cheap when i worked at nordstrom and wasnt impressed with the boxes briefs at all as they were originally marked at $16 or so each and kinda sucked. the merona boxer briefs from target, on the other hand, i love and are less than half the price for a two pack. forgive me, i suddenly realized that my response has nothing to do with your question

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Can be had 3 for $15 at Nordstrom Rack, a wee bit long but other than that they fit slim and I quite like the deepness of the v-neck

ppllzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

i bought the 2xist 3pack shirts off sierra trading post, like $15 for 3 so $5 each. i think i stacked a 20% off coupon on top of it so it was even less.

anyways i like them better than american apparel. they are a "muscle fit" and show off my huge biceps and chest, so they may not be suitable for some of the stickpeople on this forum, though. cotton is nice.

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ppllzz
i bought the 2xist 3pack shirts off sierra trading post, like $15 for 3 so $5 each. i think i stacked a 20% off coupon on top of it so it was even less.

anyways i like them better than american apparel. they are a "muscle fit" and show off my huge biceps and chest, so they may not be suitable for some of the stickpeople on this forum, though. cotton is nice.

lol

indesertum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
-_ wow this person cannot be for real. I think you're among the top 3 most awkward, socially unaware, and lacking in common sense people I've met/read about

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
cut him a break du is chinese, he's not genetically programmed to be able to make friends or not be a cock

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
those of us unable to gain weight, lean tissue, muscle mass,definition, anything... are offended by the term 'stick people'.

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've resolved to subscribe to and read only threads that interest me and aren't completely overflowing with **** talking from guys who have no idea what they are talking about. WAYWT Discussion- nope. Recent Purchases- nope. Filson/Apolis bag- god no, but funny to see everyone whine.

So far, I have found 8 threads.

reprehensible

Reaction score
Originally Posted by zissou
I've resolved to subscribe to and read only threads that interest me and aren't completely overflowing with **** talking from guys who have no idea what they are talking about. WAYWT Discussion- nope. Recent Purchases- nope. Filson/Apolis bag- god no, but funny to see everyone whine.

So far, I have found 8 threads.

Start a new thread: "Dudes talking calmly about interesting stuff, with occasional jokes".

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by zissou
I've resolved to subscribe to and read only threads that interest me and aren't completely overflowing with **** talking from guys who have no idea what they are talking about. WAYWT Discussion- nope. Recent Purchases- nope. Filson/Apolis bag- god no, but funny to see everyone whine. So far, I have found 8 threads.
The best part is, MC makes us look like the most communal family that ever was

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads