• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Your definition of a chunky girl?

grundletaint

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by MrG

B) My back-of-the-envelope calculation using your formula reveals that, by your standards, the chick you're seeing should be at 110, not 115. Congrats - you're, shallow, dating a chick you consider to be below your own standards, AND you suck at math!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

BOOM.png

worship.gif

munchausen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Christina Hendricks probably weighs more than me, but I would leave my dying mother's side for a chance to bone her.

AntiHero84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Milhouse
I have a very simple metric that I would like to propose for determining whether a girl is above your "Chunkiness Threshold ValueÂ
00a9.png
" (CTV)

I am designing a special 2 by 2 matrix that consultants can use during client engagements as well.

For now, here is the "Chunkiness Threshold Rating SystemÂ
00a9.png
":

Do you get an erection when you see the girl naked?

If yes, don't worry.

If no, then she is over your CTVÂ
00a9.png

Your ideas intrigue me and i wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

sjd

Reaction score
Originally Posted by MetroStyles
I know what my gfs weighed but that's because they were thin. I would never bring it up with a ********.

Anyway, chunkiness has to be seen, not measured. A girl with a lot of extra meat but with a ********* and a huge chest, with a cute face and a nice tan to boot is a girl I would not kick out of bed. A girl with lots of extra meat, a flat chest, and a busted face is another story.

Some overweight girls are really sexy, and some are disgusting. It's hard to make a hard and fast rule about it, and even if you did, what would be the point?

Agreed.

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
if her skin makes visible waves when you bone her, she's chunky

voxsartoria

Goon member
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by munchausen
Christina Hendricks probably weighs more than me, but I would leave my dying mother's side for a chance to bone her.

You would fall in before you finished. And you would never get out.

- B

Helix

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by voxsartoria
You would fall in before you finished. And you would never want to get out.

- B

fixt

Zenny

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by voxsartoria
You would fall in before you finished. And you would never get out.

- B

biggrin.gif

AntiHero84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by acidicboy
if her skin makes visible waves when you bone her, she's chunky

But ripples in the right area could be a good thing. I would say waves in the chest/bottom areas are 8 times out of 10, a good thing. Waves in the thigh/stomach/neck/etc. are always bad.

gilwood

Reaction score
Originally Posted by MrG
My back-of-the-envelope calculation using your formula reveals that, by your standards, the chick you're seeing should be at 110, not 115. Congrats - you're, shallow, dating a chick you consider to be below your own standards, AND you suck at math!

It's quite simple if you pay attention, my failing student. For instance, if a girl is 5'4", then the chunkiness threshold is 116 lbs. So if she is 120 lbs, then she would be considered too chunky, unless she has a D cup (subtract 6 lbs), then her sex appeal went up and she's within the chunkiness threshold.

The chick I'm seeing is certainly thin enough within the threshold. If you consider her huge, pert knockers, then she has the body of a girl that weighs 109 lbs with an A cup. A D cup subtraction would be 6 pounds, not 5. Wow, you're bad at math & logic.

Notice how people that accuse other people of things are usually the ones that are the worst at that particular subject?

gilwood

Reaction score
Originally Posted by superego
It's real simple: a gut bigger than the ******* is always a skip. Beyond that simple rule, it will vary from dude to dude.

That makes me want to vomit. I can barely stand to be with a girl that's 10 lbs over weight. You're talking like 40 lbs overweight. Gross!

Indeed, some men have a high tolerance for blubber. By all means, entertain all the fatties while I snatch up the skinny ones.

MrG

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by grundletaint
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

BOOM.png

worship.gif

Haha! I can't take all the credit. I mean, the OP is the one who threw the grapefruit-sized pitch right in my wheelhouse. I simply took the swing.

Originally Posted by gilwood
From 5'0" at 100 lbs, add 4 lbs for every inch of height. Subtract 2 additional lbs for every cup size above A. Anything above that weight is chunky.

It's quite simple if you pay attention, my failing student. For instance, if a girl is 5'4", then the chunkiness threshold is 116 lbs. So if she is 120 lbs, then she would be considered too chunky, unless she has a D cup (subtract 6 lbs), then her sex appeal went up and she's within the chunkiness threshold.

The chick I'm seeing is certainly thin enough within the threshold. If you consider her huge, pert knockers, then she has the body of a girl that weighs 109 lbs with an A cup. A D cup subtraction would be 6 pounds, not 5. Wow, you're bad at math & logic.

Notice how people that accuse other people of things are usually the ones that are the worst at that particular subject?

facepalm.gif

The first quote is drawn verbatim from your OP. The second quote may be what you meant, but it certainly isn't what you said.

Following the directions from your OP without any deviation leads to the following:

Start with a baseline of "5'0" at 100lbs"
"Add 4 lbs for every inch of height (over 5')." In this case we're talking about a girl who is four inches over 5', so we add 16 pounds (4*4=16).
We're now up to 116.
"Subtract 2 additional lbs for every cup size above A." You said she's a D cup, which is three sizes above A, so we subtract six pounds (3*2=6)
We're now down to 110.
"Anything above that weight is chunky."
The girl you're seeing is 115 at 5'4" and a D cup, thus, if we follow your directions exactly, she would be considered chunky.

Q.E.D.

I'm also going to reiterate how marsupialed this concept is in the first place.

whiteslashasian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's quite simple if you pay attention, my failing student. For instance, if a girl is 5'4", then the chunkiness threshold is 116 lbs. So if she is 120 lbs, then she would be considered too chunky, unless she has a D cup (subtract 6 lbs), then her sex appeal went up and she's within the chunkiness threshold. The chick I'm seeing is certainly thin enough within the threshold. If you consider her huge, pert knockers, then she has the body of a girl that weighs 109 lbs with an A cup. A D cup subtraction would be 6 pounds, not 5. Wow, you're bad at math & logic. Notice how people that accuse other people of things are usually the ones that are the worst at that particular subject?
This is so much fail, I can't even summon a facepalm... MrG has it correctly, you're just inept at explaining your assbackward "logic". You should have either said, add 2lbs for every cup size to determine the threshold (and if the girls weight falls within the calculated threshold), or subtract 2lbs for every cup size from her ACTUAL weight and then from that number determine if her weight falls within the calculated threshold. You did neither, therefore you are fail at math and logic.

Wallcloud

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How many pounds do you add or subtract for sharp elbows or knees?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Staff online

Forum statistics