• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
PP - if you like that sort of stuff you should look around for Japanese textile arts and crafts books. Some are quite amazing.

Rosenberg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
where can i get t-shirts with naked/half naked ladies on them

serious question

there was some kind of spam **** in mc a while back with a brand called ****, no joke, that might be what youre looking for

edit: here it is- http://www.shoptits.com/

indesertum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
can't wait to graduate and earn some money. -_- i want that wardrobe. I feel like if I had maybe $20k I could build the perfect minimal wardrobe that would last forever with replacement buys every few years or so.

chroMe

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Teger
motorcycles are less cool when you realize that you need to wear heavy leathers/armor.

For days when I want to wear whatever coat I have, I put on underarmour. It risks of burning through on pavement but looks good sitting out on cafes having a cuppa. There's a new line at Corrazzo which looks way better than previous. clicky There's a royal mail inspired one, ha ha.

I have the grey/black 5.0 which I bought in June but bored of it.

DeadDJ

Reaction score
Originally Posted by impolyt_one
I actually get the Asian red flush when drinking I think based on how tight my pants are - ie how comfortable and well I can breathe.
Whoooaaaaaaaaaaaa. Studies. Now. (0)

Originally Posted by Uncontrol
size selection sucks and the shirts themselves sucks, thanks though
I'm sorry you can't seem to fulfill your naked chick shirt needs.

ryannn

Reaction score
You should just get the Marc Jacobs one, so you can say you helped save people from cancer.

driveslowk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by impolyt_one
Yeah, APC does have a great top block at least, I find the lower leg fit to be a point of contention for me as the New Cure and Cure are always too skinny in the sizes that fit me, and the NS's slightly too wide. I love my worn-in NS's, but they're a completely different fit 2 years down the road than when they were new... I want to make TOJ jeans too (no secret now) and I plan to use some denim nerd knowledge to mitigate a few of my jeans nitpicks.

this makes me excited b/c i know you love that dior 19cm fit. i completely love it and tried to stray with wings+horns dark grey but they are comparatively bigger in the thigh / seat

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If I had the money, I'd just buy **** loads of Haversack and 45RPM.

givemefive

Reaction score
this house is across the street from me kitchen probably needs $XXk in renovations, curious as to what the bedrooms look like. you can see that crappy wet bar refrigerator in the corner. but in dallas you don't need to cook if you're loaded so
MLS1.JPG
http://southwillard.com/ http://picasaweb.google.com/arterral...49773041534770

LabelKing

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

givemefive

Reaction score
Originally Posted by LabelKing
The ideal place for a few reel to reel tape recorders and shag carpeting.
yeah it's got some unique design points but jesus, could sure use some updating

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads