• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FuumaXCloakX?

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score
Is there a place where I can either get a pair of black cloak jeans in size 30 or get my pair copied?? They're starting to be a little beat.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I had a black pair in 30 as well and I loved the cut, they were a size too big for me though.

slaani

Reaction score
Fuuma, a special flower?!
frown.gif

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score
Originally Posted by impolyt_one
I had a black pair in 30 as well and I loved the cut, they were a size too big for me though.
I can remove them without unbutonning them but that's what I like about the fit, it's the patented slim fitted dior homme sag. I could fit 28s no problem.

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score
Originally Posted by slaani
Fuuma, a special flower?!
frown.gif

Should have been short question, my bad. I just figured we might veer into custom jeans which can be quite a bigger discussion...

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
why dont you get some custom ccps made

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fuuma
I can remove them without unbutonning them but that's what I like about the fit, it's the patented slim fitted dior homme sag. I could fit 28s no problem.

same here, sent you a PM.

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
fuuma this is literally the worst thread you have ever made. i am ashamed for both of us right now.

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kiya
How much you want to pay?

Hmm not sure at this point...I was feeling relatively lowball as I'm not a denim addict and they're everyday jeans for me. I guess I'd have to look at the options.

reprehensible

Reaction score
Are there any good pictures of these somewhere?

Wait, I'm sure the answer to that is "yes". Does anyone have a handy link to them?

nicelynice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by reprehensible
Are there any good pictures of these somewhere?

Wait, I'm sure the answer to that is "yes". Does anyone have a handy link to them?

Wearing mine today, so I can accommodate you
At first I didn't like how low they sat, my 30s (sorry, not for sale) have like a 16.5" waist and I'm usually a straight 16", and the rise is quite low, but they fit great and can still accommodate my volumous thighs/ass. Just can't wear a short shirt or they show off my underwear

Pardon the awkward shirt, its long and I pulled it up to show the jeans

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads