• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Bad Taste Offs

voxsartoria

Goon member
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by AJL
Favorite Pogues tune. Tis getting to be the season too:

It was Christmas eve babe
In the drunk tank...

You´re a bum you´re a punk
You´re an old slut on junk
Lying there almost dead on a drip in that bed
You scumbag you maggot
You cheap lousy ******
Happy christmas your arse I pray god it´s our last.

Boyzone.jpg

- B

zalb916

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Teger
really, how tall are you? perhaps if you are foo height you could give him some tips?

I am almost exactly foo height, which is an official unit of measurement in certain countries. Although, my head is considerably smaller, and my feet are considerably bigger. People think foo has giant feet. His One Shoe boxes revealed his true size, though.

bigbris1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by voxsartoria
I have to admit that the lucha is getting played out...I might have to reach into the boobies toolkit.

- B

I dare you.

Gary4327

Reaction score
One thing I cannot understand is why "Mr. Moo" buys this type of clothing, I wonder where he has a chance to even wear it, considering he works at Wal-Mart (correct?).

I am not trying to be rude, but it just comes off as odd. Do you dress up at work?

teddieriley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Gary4327
One thing I cannot understand is why "Mr. Moo" buys this type of clothing, I wonder where he has a chance to even wear it, considering he works at Wal-Mart (correct?).

I am not trying to be rude, but it just comes off as odd. Do you dress up at work?

Moo is a clerk at the check-out counter and has been awarded a number of "Employee of the Month" accolades, and has been awarded at one of the annual meetings as the "Most Pleasant" employee. He has indeed moved into big time, and his clothing is intended to reflect that.

Mr. Moo

Boxercise Toughguy
Reaction score
Originally Posted by teddieriley
Moo is a clerk at the check-out counter and has been awarded a number of "Employee of the Month" accolades, and has been awarded at one of the annual meetings as the "Most Pleasant" employee. He has indeed moved into big time, and his clothing is intended to reflect that.

Correct.

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Gary4327

I thought chiaroscuro was the one that worked at Wal Mart
confused.gif

foodguy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Surfrider
I just read this entire thread.

some of you "gentlemen" are whiny, catty little bitches who's behavior is totally indistinguishable from the bullshit my obnoxious, 12-year-old niece does to the other obnoxious, 12-year-old girls.

The internet, where grown men turn into 12-year-old girls and 12-year-old girls turn out to be grown men (with badges!)

voxsartoria

Goon member
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bigbris1
I dare you.

Bewbs are a difficult subject area for the MC forum, since it is challenging not to be simply derivative of the the bazookas thread elsewhere.

I could take a tack that hasn't been sailed before and try to class things up non-hopsack style with one of my favorite scultpures in the d'Orsay, La Femme PiquÃ
00a9.png
e par un Serpent
by ClÃ
00a9.png
singer:

n7qnsvq9.jpg

83381628.MWTwnjXB.jpg

840380632_03c10ec05a.jpg

839511691_e14a61bee6.jpg

yvZqiroI9m8338krHETHNhXso1_400.png

Spectacular T&A, and I say that as a lover of fine arts. The live model for the sculpture, Apollonie Sabatier (damn, that's a swell name for a babe) must have been quite the number:

P1070030-copie-1.jpg

Watcha think?

- B

RJman

Posse Member
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by zbromer
I am almost exactly foo height, which is an official unit of measurement in certain countries. Although, my head is considerably smaller, and my feet are considerably bigger. People think foo has giant feet. His One Shoe boxes revealed his true size, though.
You are one whnay. tall?

Originally Posted by voxsartoria
La Femme PiquÃ
00a9.png
e par un Serpent
Watcha think?

- B

Piquee par un serpent? Think that's a double entendre?

voxsartoria

Goon member
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RJman
You are one whnay. tall?

Interesting. I can envisage the three of them...Foo, whnay., and ZB...coming together and forming and off, off, off Rocky Center traveling mini-Rockettes.

The showstopper? A prone perfectly equilateral triangle, with alternating kicks. Now, appearing in a town near you.

Originally Posted by RJman
Piquee par un serpent? Think that's a double entendre?

In her case, I wouldn't put triple entendre out of the question.

- B

TC (Houston)

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JPHardy
When I first came to the forum, there was a great post by Moo, that showed him at his beginning stage at SF and then showed a progression of the things he had learned. I can't find it, but I think one of the SF masters probably could. If I remember correctly there were quite a few accolades of how far he had come.

You inspired me and I went looking for it.

http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=106324

romafan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by teddieriley

Originally Posted by Mr. Moo
Correct.

Wait, is Moo Howard?
confused.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 84 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 85 37.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.1%

Forum statistics

Threads