• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Your definition of a chunky girl?

Helix

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by AntiHero84
eh.gif

I read it with a stereotypical french accent. Worked for me.

The_Jar

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Helix
I read it with a stereotypical french accent. Worked for me.

mid century french deep sea diver was more what i was after, but yours was good too

RedLantern

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by edmorel
so you'd think my cawk is obese.

A lot of guys here have women issues, the fact that you know your girlfriend's weight is rather disturbing.

+1 Who has a formula for what they're attracted to?
facepalm.gif

gilwood

Reaction score
Originally Posted by edmorel
A lot of guys here have women issues, the fact that you know your girlfriend's weight is rather disturbing.

It was on the background check. I needed to make sure she didn't have a blue collar job.

gilwood

Reaction score
Originally Posted by RedLantern
+1 Who has a formula for what they're attracted to?
facepalm.gif

I commonly get suckered in to girls with beautiful faces and awful bodies. Then I regret everything afterwards.

ssnyc

Reaction score
Originally Posted by gilwood
I commonly get suckered in to girls with beautiful faces and awful bodies. Then I regret everything afterwards.
Unless you're mooslims its not that hard to tell
hijabisgotstyleld5.jpg

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I know what my gfs weighed but that's because they were thin. I would never bring it up with a ********.

Anyway, chunkiness has to be seen, not measured. A girl with a lot of extra meat but with a ********* and a huge chest, with a cute face and a nice tan to boot is a girl I would not kick out of bed. A girl with lots of extra meat, a flat chest, and a busted face is another story.

Some overweight girls are really sexy, and some are disgusting. It's hard to make a hard and fast rule about it, and even if you did, what would be the point?

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by BDC2823
Given these conditions with one foot in the grave and the other one on a banana peel, I think the amount of baggage one is willing to overlook would increase dramatically.

Would you rather drive a broken down Pinto for a few months if it meant that you were then given a Lamborghini when the Pinto bit the dust? Or would you rather drive a low mileage Corvette for a few years knowing that you don't get dick once it gets old, weathered, and the engine stops working?

And now we come back to that Proust quote where the promise of tomorrow gets in the way of what (or who) we can do today.

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
shallow_hal.jpg

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by BDC2823
Given these conditions with one foot in the grave and the other one on a banana peel, I think the amount of baggage one is willing to overlook would increase dramatically.

Would you rather drive a broken down Pinto for a few months if it meant that you were then given a Lamborghini when the Pinto bit the dust? Or would you rather drive a low mileage Corvette for a few years knowing that you don't get dick once it gets old, weathered, and the engine stops working?

And you get double points when she croaks. You get sympathy ***** because your wife died AND you're viewed as a good guy because you married a woman that wasn't a looker!

RedLantern

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by MetroStyles
I know what my gfs weighed but that's because they were thin. I would never bring it up with a ********.

Anyway, chunkiness has to be seen, not measured. A girl with a lot of extra meat but with a ********* and a huge chest, with a cute face and a nice tan to boot is a girl I would not kick out of bed. A girl with lots of extra meat, a flat chest, and a busted face is another story.

Some overweight girls are really sexy, and some are disgusting. It's hard to make a hard and fast rule about it, and even if you did, what would be the point?

+1

imhotep

Reaction score
Someone was trying to set me up recently and I told him I wasn't into chunky girls. He said what's chunky? So my reply was:

From 5'0" at 100 lbs, add 4 lbs for every inch of height. Subtract 2 additional lbs for every cup size above A. Anything above that weight is chunky.

For instance, The current girl I'm seeing is 115 lbs, 5'4" and a D cup (Very lopsided) and not chunky!

by subtract i assume you mean add

MrG

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Someone was trying to set me up recently and I told him I wasn't into chunky girls. He said what's chunky? So my reply was:

From 5'0" at 100 lbs, add 4 lbs for every inch of height. Subtract 2 additional lbs for every cup size above A. Anything above that weight is chunky.

For instance, The current girl I'm seeing is 115 lbs, 5'4" and a D cup (Very lopsided) and not chunky!

A) This is about eight different kinds of marsupialed. Weight is not static across body types.

B) My back-of-the-envelope calculation using your formula reveals that, by your standards, the chick you're seeing should be at 110, not 115. Congrats - you're, shallow, dating a chick you consider to be below your own standards, AND you suck at math!

Milhouse

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have a very simple metric that I would like to propose for determining whether a girl is above your "Chunkiness Threshold ValueÂ
00a9.png
" (CTV)

I am designing a special 2 by 2 matrix that consultants can use during client engagements as well.

For now, here is the "Chunkiness Threshold Rating SystemÂ
00a9.png
":

Do you get an erection when you see the girl naked?

If yes, don't worry.

If no, then she is over your CTVÂ
00a9.png

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads