• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Your definition of a chunky girl?

gilwood

Reaction score
Someone was trying to set me up recently and I told him I wasn't into chunky girls. He said what's chunky? So my reply was:

From 5'0" at 100 lbs, add 4 lbs for every inch of height. Subtract 2 additional lbs for every cup size above A. Anything above that weight is chunky.

For instance, The current girl I'm seeing is 115 lbs, 5'4" and a D cup (Very lopsided) and not chunky!

grundletaint

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
if the ***** is fat,
the ***** is fat.
don't need no arithmetic
to see dat.

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Finally: a formula for separating the gazelles from the heifers. Just what I've been looking for all my life.

scarphe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
with a waist larger than mine.

intent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This will not end well . . .

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
anything bigger than an 8

CDFS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Thomas
Finally: a formula for separating the gazelles from the heifers. Just what I've been looking for all my life.
And here is a formula for great leggs. Now, you'll know for sure if you (should) like 'em.

Dakota rube

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
What if she is blue-collar?
Does that change the formula?

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Dakota rube
What if she is blue-collar?
Does that change the formula?

This brings up an interesting phenomenon.

How much extra baggage would you be willing to overlook if she had, say, a trust fund? Or a liquor store and a heart condition? Or rode her own Harley from time to time?

BDC2823

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Thomas
This brings up an interesting phenomenon.

How much extra baggage would you be willing to overlook if she had, say, a trust fund? Or a liquor store and a heart condition? Or rode her own Harley from time to time?

Given these conditions with one foot in the grave and the other one on a banana peel, I think the amount of baggage one is willing to overlook would increase dramatically.

Would you rather drive a broken down Pinto for a few months if it meant that you were then given a Lamborghini when the Pinto bit the dust? Or would you rather drive a low mileage Corvette for a few years knowing that you don't get dick once it gets old, weathered, and the engine stops working?

AntiHero84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by The_Jar
more cushion for the pushion

eh.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads