• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Which of the top 50 WAYWRN posters do you think have bad taste?

incastoutcast

Reaction score
I'm not seeing the "select all" button...
devil.gif

teddieriley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by starcrash
How is FilmNoirBuff not on this list?

Why give him satisfication of knowing that we regard him in any respect, even for something like this? It's like giving food to a stray cat.

haganah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's amusing that so many awful dressers, who give each other reach arounds in that thread, have managed to stay low in the poll.

This poll should be done by a specially appointed committee - otherwise it's going to be a victim of bias.

epic raccoon

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Baron
The fact that KB is leading this poal while never littering that thread with multiple pictures of himself is really a shame.

He has many pictures of himself in his blog, which is in his signature.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by haganah
It's amusing that so many awful dressers, who give each other reach arounds in that thread, have managed to stay low in the poll.

This poll should be done by a specially appointed committee - otherwise it's going to be a victim of bias.

The second layer of significance of the poll, as you're pointing out, is that the results themselves are an indication of the overall taste level of the polled SFers.
revolve.gif
1159[1].gif

barims

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^ To ensure maximum objectivity, the committee members should all be from AAAC, of course...

Originally Posted by gdl203
Well we don't have a rep system or anything else for people to give feedback on style or taste without being perceived as douchebags for speaking up. I tend to think that the anonymity will help bring out honesty rather than bile.

Isn't that what PMs are for?

Seriously, if this moderates the Bukkake levels, then everyone benefits, no?

chroMe

Reaction score
heh heh, can we have an 'outstanding n00b/rising n00b/n00bs to watch out' for poll too

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by barims
Isn't that what PMs are for?

Are you serious? You send PMs to people to tell them their outfits suck?
confused.gif

barims

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by gdl203
Are you serious? You send PMs to people to tell them their outfits suck?
confused.gif

Of course not. My post was both tongue in cheek and in bad taste. In fact, I only ever say what I want to say about outfits on the thread itself, good and bad

I was reading your suggestion about starting separate threads for genuine feedback on photos. Given that this was part of my motivation for posting photos, I'm wondering if that's how I should have made my start...

barims

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^ You give as good as you get, though, Moo! I'm still deleting

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads