• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Iron Heart denim

Flambeur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hmm if I am comfy 32 or tight 31 in 514/501, what would be my size in 634 if I want something that fits straight but not skintight?

I'm thinking of getting a pair as riding jeans...

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Flambeur
Hmm if I am comfy 32 or tight 31 in 514/501, what would be my size in 634 if I want something that fits straight but not skintight?

I'm thinking of getting a pair as riding jeans...

Get a size 33 in Iron Heart's jeans, if you want them for riding a motorcycle wait for the flannel lined ones coming this winter.

Ahab

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kiya
Get a size 33 in Iron Heart's jeans, if you want them for riding a motorcycle wait for the flannel lined ones coming this winter.
WTF? These sound nice. But I guess people are going to wash them more.
laugh.gif

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Iron Heart Super Heavy Winter Flannels, Winter Down Vests & Jackets, and More... Our motorcycle loving hooligans from Tokyo are back with some items to keep you toasty during the colder months while ripping through the hills on your Harley Panhead with a head full of whiskey. They wanted to out-do their heavy flannels from last year so they pushed the envelope a bit with these new versions, these are extremely soft to the touch and very heavy in weight. Constructed to last and heavy duty snap buttons that have a serious "snap" to them when shut. For the first time Iron Heart has gone into the field of outerwear with their new 60/40 Down Collection. Doing a Down Vest and Jacket in Navy and Khaki with an interior phone pocket and exterior hand pockets with snap enclosures. Iron Heart has also done a very small run of a very special sterling silver bracelet with a Tiffany style clasp. These are amazing to us, and only five were made. One for SESF, one for SENY, one for our UK counterpart, one for the Iron Heart store in Tokyo, and one for a Self Edge owner. Definitely not for everybody, but that's a good thing when there's only five made. As usual these are made in one run, once sold out they'll be gone for good. We've also received a small restock of the Hickory Stripe shirt, Tan Belts with a Brass Buckle, Viyella Shirts, Shaggy Check Shirts, and all jean models. All these items are now available at SESF, SENY, and in our online store. Check the online store for hi-res images, full specs, and measurements: http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.p...index&cPath=71 Super Heavy Winter Flannels
ih_flannel_blue_01_web.jpg
ih_flannel_grey_01_web.jpg
ih_flannel_red_01_web.jpg
06.jpg
07.jpg
60/40 Down Jackets
ih_jacket_01_web.jpg
ih_jacket_blue_01_web.jpg
ih_jacket_blue_03_web.jpg
ih_jacket_tan_03_web.jpg
ih_jacket_tan_02_web.jpg
ih_jacket_tan_01_web.jpg
60/40 Down Vests
ih_vest_model_01_web.jpg
ih_vest_blue_02_web.jpg
ih_vest_blue_01_web.jpg
ih_vest_tan_02_web.jpg
ih_vest_tan_03_web.jpg
925 Sterling Silver Bracelet
MAINIMAGE.jpg
Ts216u00.jpg
BRACELET3.jpg
IMG_1998.jpg

ma1

Reaction score
damn that vest and jacket look good. For the first time in my life i wish i had downs.

Racove

Reaction score
Originally Posted by kiya

When? Any sneak previews?

Racove

Reaction score
Can you describe the two models?

Definitely looking for a winter jean but hesitant on flannel lined.
Could be amazing though. How heavy is the combo? 30+ ozs?
If I cuff, will the flannel show? Is it plaid? Again could be great or awful
very curious, thanks

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
X-Posted from my column on Selectism: http://selectism.com/columns/kiyababzani/ The Works Garage by Iron Heart I'm in Tokyo for business and was invited out by the president of Iron Heart to take a tour of their newly opened shop. I think i was more excited to see the motorcycles than any other part of the store or jean repair facilities. The store is out in Hachioji City, but worth the trip. We drank quite a few glass bottled Cokes, talked heavy denim, discussed further projects, picked up some finished pairs of sample jeans, and admired their collection of Iron Heart branded bikes. It's interesting to see that in Japan this brand is purely for guys on motorcycles yet outside of Japan it appeals to a very wide range of customer and has no limitations based on whether or not you ride a bike. These guys live and breathe motorcycles and it's another interesting take on a classic American culture through the eyes of the Otaku Japanese. On to the photos.. The Works Garage
IMG_2103.jpg
The Iron Heart Collection of Bikes, Some of which are just shop bikes and used to go on sales calls.
IMG_2075.jpg
IMG_2077.jpg
IMG_2078.jpg
IMG_2079.jpg
IMG_2080.jpg
IMG_2088.jpg
IMG_2089.jpg
IMG_2083.jpg
A $70,000 custom bike with sterling silver buttons and accents made for the Iron Heart president by Richard Stark (founder of Chrome Hearts)
IMG_2081.jpg
IMG_2082.jpg
Dressing Room and Stock
IMG_2084.jpg
IMG_2104.jpg
IMG_2105.jpg
Custom IH Arcuate Seats and Tanks
IMG_2086.jpg
Pin-striped Buco Helmets
IMG_2085.jpg
Works Garage Staff Manager, Tom. This girl looks small and rides the largest ******* Harley Cross Bones you've ever seen, it's an amazing sight.
IMG_2090.jpg
IMG_2087.jpg
Hiro replacing some regular rivets with sterling silver ones.
IMG_2092.jpg
The SEXIH07 jean, 19oz unsanforized Japanese selvedge denim, straight leg fit with a bit of taper, burly denim that's as heavy as Iron Heart's normal denim once soaked and shrunk down but fades like Flat Head's denim due to the loomstate nature of the denim and dye properties. Designed by Diesel.
IMG_2123.jpg
IMG_2125.jpg
The SEXIH07BK jean, the overdyed version, seriously insane and will fade to indigo.
IMG_2127.jpg

Asch

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Iron Heart 634S, size 30 - crappy flash photos, but the colors are fairly accurate
img2969c.jpg
img2968z.jpg

OPTiK

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Asch
Iron Heart 634S, size 30 - crappy flash photos, but the colors are fairly accurate
img2969c.jpg
img2968z.jpg

Wow, those look amazing! EDIT: Anyone know what stores sell iron heart in nyc?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads