• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Recent purchases

Status
Not open for further replies.

brad-t

Bae Blade
Reaction score
i'm at work and wearing those pants with the leopard t-shirt right now haha returned the bootcut jeans because i realized i have two pairs on order right now and don't need a third. probably going to bring back the grey jeans as well because i think they could fit better also the leopard t-shirt has loose stitching at the waist on the side seams so it came undone.
frown.gif
will probably just repair it myself and i don't really expect much from a $12 printed t-shirt from h&m but this is the first problem i've had

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by shahanshah
i dunno about inventing the vneck but it's ridiculous how similar they are...

00250m.jpg

+1 on shoreman's comments; in my eyes those sweaters are nothing alike apart from the fact they have a v neck, and a lot of sweaters come with that kind of chunky neckline. Raglan vs set in sleeves, low-profile waistband on the Jil vs chunky on the OL, overall the OL's purpose is to be chunky and rough, while the Jil's is to be thick yet elegant. Plus, knowing Jil and OL, the compositions are completely different.

Meis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by spencers
our legacy alpaca v-neck, size XS

Where did you find an xs? Also, measurements on xs?

onion

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I finally ordered this Richard Chai jacket (except in black) from Saks today.

I've been drooling over this thing for months, but I just didn't feel right paying $700 for a medium weight jacket, especially in this **** economy. Buttttttttt today it went on sale, which was the first time I'd ever seen RC on sale, so there was no way I could pass it up. Plus if it blows Saks's allows returns on everything.
laugh.gif

Seriously though I'm so, so excited about this piece.

jacksj.jpg

and here's the back
0406217962153R__A1_300x400.jpg

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
mmm 3 pocket bomber

BB1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
+1

Henrik special ordered it for me at fever.se
I have the Our Legacy navy cardi in XS. I figure the fitment will be the same.

I have only occasionally seen Our Legacy in size XS on Japanese web sites, and not very often at that! Sites in Europe never seem to carry that size-- it's actually far easier to find size XS clothing in the US.

According to fever.se, the small sweater is about 19" pit-to-pit which is pretty typical for a European size S sweater. I'm guessing the XS is more like 18" in the chest, what does yours actually measure?

GuidoWongolini

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Lachy
If you're done with the Alfa, hook a brother up!
Also, I've been pretty well absent from the forum for about a month, WTF are you still doing in Sydney?

- secret project taking longer than planned to complete & deliver to client..
eh.gif

Originally Posted by mr bunbury
I would *love* a review of this bag - I've been contemplating picking one up for ages but have always wondered how it worked as a day-to-day briefcase and travel bag.
- will do.
- so far it's not bad for a daily, though the size & thought behind is for a travel/work/24hr bag
- lots of well designed (yes designed) & placed pockets.
- my only negative like most bags is the dark interior
Originally Posted by jet
Nice bag pg.
- thanks

spencers

Reaction score
Originally Posted by BB1
I have only occasionally seen Our Legacy in size XS on Japanese web sites, and not very often at that! Sites in Europe never seem to carry that size-- it's actually far easier to find size XS clothing in the US. According to fever.se, the small sweater is about 19" pit-to-pit which is pretty typical for a European size S sweater. I'm guessing the XS is more like 18" in the chest, what does yours actually measure?
I'll let you know next week when it arrives. Our Legacy listed the XS shawl collar cardi p2p at 18.89". Since mine fits amazingly well, I decided to wait it out for the XS in the alpaca sweater. I'm assuming the measurement is close to that.
Originally Posted by Meis
Where did you find an xs? Also, measurements on xs?
Henrik special ordered it for me at fever.se I have the Our Legacy navy shawl cardi in XS. I figure the fitment will be the same.
I didn't get measurements

junebugmm

Reaction score
Originally Posted by snake
DBSS cardigan
Please do post a WAYWT pic with all of your recent purchases put together. Based on what you've posted in the past, I'm not entirely sure Cloak and DBSS will go well with you, but who knows? Anticipating some pictures. jet, at least post a stock photo

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
black version of this

PAGPABEFPKPBMLHIt.jpg

also copped this

mmmdovebrief.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads