• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

PSA: Cashmere Sweaters $59 thru this Wednesday

Spark

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Martin + Osa is offering 50% off all sweaters through this Wednesday 11/25 -- that brings the cashmere v-necks down to $59/a pop with free shipping/ free return shipping over $100.

I searched the Forum before I pulled the trigger and cheapest they have been listed in the past was $55, but considered a great deal at $79.

Not seen if you go to the site and click on sales so here's the link:

http://www.martinandosa.com/web/brow...1&ed_mid=43138

royskeen

Reaction score
Never bought anything from Martin + OSA. Any good? How's the fit?

Thanks!

trader

Reaction score
has anyone from canada ordered from there before? they added the 13% tax for me at the checkout, but will there be any surprise addtional charges later? (haven't purchased yet)

"By ordering merchandise from Martin + Osa, I hereby authorize Russell A. Farrow Ltd. to act as my agent (for customs purposes only) and to transact business with Revenue Canada, to clear my merchandise, pay my duties and taxes, handle any merchandise returns and file refund claims on my behalf."

DrZRM

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I grabbed two as well. Hope the fit is OK.

munchausen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Damn, just spent the last of my monthly clothes budget. The cardigans and vests look pretty nice.

Spark

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
RE: Fit. The posts I found before buying that the fit was "slim" in the body but the arm length was good - not too short. Fabric seemed to get a solid thumbs up all around, as Moo noted above.

We'll see when they arrive, but the free shipping and return minimizes the risk factor.

Price-wise, it's hard to beat the Filson tote I got from them for $39 two weeks back, but at -$60 I threw down for a pair.

Dburr

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Spark
Martin + Osa is offering 50% off all sweaters through this Wednesday 11/25 -- that brings the cashmere v-necks down to $59/a pop with free shipping/ free return shipping over $100.

I searched the Forum before I pulled the trigger and cheapest they have been listed in the past was $55, but considered a great deal at $79.

Not seen if you go to the site and click on sales so here's the link:

http://www.martinandosa.com/web/brow...1&ed_mid=43138

Great avitar. My A is BRG.

TEPLimey

Reaction score
Scored a couple for myself and for Christmas gifts. Thanks!

Spark

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mine's 1962 MKII and, strangely enough for a British car of any age, it's stunningly reliable....

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
in for 1...........going right back if it seems shoddy

modsquad

Reaction score
Well, my Christmas shopping is done. Thanks for the lead.

somatoform

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by trader
has anyone from canada ordered from there before? they added the 13% tax for me at the checkout, but will there be any surprise addtional charges later? (haven't purchased yet)

"By ordering merchandise from Martin + Osa, I hereby authorize Russell A. Farrow Ltd. to act as my agent (for customs purposes only) and to transact business with Revenue Canada, to clear my merchandise, pay my duties and taxes, handle any merchandise returns and file refund claims on my behalf."

Depends. Obviously they can't charge you tax. Will they charge you a customs charge? According to that, yes. You will probably get a duties charge which must be paid before you can collect at post office. But with these cheaper priced items below $100 you never know if it will get tagged or pass right through.

On lower priced items, if you really like it, then go ahead, it won't be that much on, say, a $100 order.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads