• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ppllzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by joel_954
Will this be instore only? Or on the Saks website also?

flyer said website would have markdowns too, i never trust online though... i mean if you look right now not even helmut lang is marked down online, or rag and bone... who knows what will happen though

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
77.jpg

ninjanine

Reaction score
Thanks for the John Varvatos private sale code. I tried buying a belt on johnvarvatos.com using the code you provided -- F09PRS. I got a message saying:

Your order does not qualify for promotion code F09PRS

Am I doing something wrong? Or do belts not qualify for the private sale?

Thanks!

heynow

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ninjanine
Thanks for the John Varvatos private sale code. I tried buying a belt on johnvarvatos.com using the code you provided -- F09PRS. I got a message saying:

Your order does not qualify for promotion code F09PRS

Am I doing something wrong? Or do belts not qualify for the private sale?

Thanks!

there is a section for the sale items, you have to click the email to get to it.

deveandepot1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ppllzz
saks, additional 40% off, black friday 8am to noon

Off Fifth too?

oboy_oboy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ppllzz
saks is never a let down though.
If only this were true. my saks is a serious downer. their buy seems to be composed of equal parts Diesel, Elie Tahahri (who I honestly didn't realize made men's clothes), AG and Marc Jacobs, with a smattering of Varvatos in for good measure. i knew there was no EG to be found, but i was secretly hoping for a little r&b. i hadn't been in in sometime and now i remember why...

ppllzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by oboy_oboy
If only this were true. my saks is a serious downer. their buy seems to be composed of equal parts Diesel, Elie Tahahri (who I honestly didn't realize made men's clothes), AG and Marc Jacobs, with a smattering of Varvatos in for good measure. i knew there was no EG to be found, but i was secretly hoping for a little r&b. i hadn't been in in sometime and now i remember why...

this is true. i guess i mean the nyc saks? i live in austin but usually i call, i think with this sale they wont do phone orders though. might hafta actually go there =/

dont see why in the world saks would carry EG, they definitely will have R&B on sale though... i think right now its at 40% and itll be at 60% on friday

BAM13

Reaction score
PM me your email add. and I will forward the email to you. They had a few belts that qualified, not sure which one you wanted.

driveslowk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
has anyone seen the paul smith x burton leopard print long johns (barney's exclusive i think)

the ones at barneys bh didn't make it to sale somehow

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Staff online

Forum statistics