• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Jake Cutler's body language. Such a slack jawed, redneck douchebag loser. My being a Packers fan makes it worse. Though after his play this season, maybe a Bears fan would have the most hate for him.

Douglas

Stupid ass member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Nil
Jake Cutler's body language. Such a slack jawed, redneck douchebag loser. My being a Packers fan makes it worse. Though after his play this season, maybe a Bears fan would have the most hate for him.

+1 I hate Jay Cutler. He exited the Broncos in colossal douchebag fashion and he deserves all the **** he gets this season. I hope he throws 20 more picks this season.

ysc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I seem to have horrendous writers block at the moment, but for everything not just writing.

redcaimen

Bigtime
Reaction score
Originally Posted by youngscientist
I seem to have horrendous writers block at the moment, but for everything not just writing.

Any facial paralysis?

ysc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by redcaimen
Any facial paralysis?

Not that I have noticed, but I can't make myself get up to look in the mirror.

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Big Punisher
Found out my uncle died today.
frown.gif
He was my favorite uncle and also my godfather. It was from a heart attack.

Jeez - my condolences.

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
A chick in my history seminar got into Harvard Law. This pisses me off because I am clearly more intelligent than she and I now believe that I would have been admitted had I applied.

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^ Last I read, you were failing Italian. Revel in the fact that Harvard would have rejected you on that basis alone.

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7
^ Last I read, you were failing Italian. Revel in the fact that Harvard would have rejected you on that basis alone.
I am not failing you twit.

globetrotter

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
there is a hot girl who comes to my gym about the same time I do in the morning, and brings a tiny little rat dog in a box with her. then she lets this little creature run around the gym, including the mats where people practice BJJ and other mat arts, and has big signs up saying "no shoes on mat". what the **** is she thinking?

ama

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Connemara
A chick in my history seminar got into Harvard Law. This pisses me off because I am clearly more intelligent than she and I now believe that I would have been admitted had I applied.

That is a ridiculous assumption. Law school admission has nothing to to with intelligence. LSATs and grades, in that order. Did you even take LSATs? If so, did you get above a 172?

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ama
That is a ridiculous assumption. Law school admission has nothing to to with intelligence. LSATs and grades, in that order. Did you even take LSATs? If so, did you get above a 172?
I scored a 200 which got me into Princeton Law.

VKK3450

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JetBlast
This post earns a +1 and The JetBlast Seal of Approval.

Cuz you two (and g33k) are the biggest woman fails in history?

K

Douglas

Stupid ass member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Connemara
I scored a 200 which got me into Princeton Law.

I graduated *** laude from Princeton Law.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Found out last week that the math class I've been taking this semester isn't on the list of "acceptable" courses for my gen ed requirement. It was when I was at the community college and I thought that wasn't any different at the university, since a 100-level algebra class sounded logical for a gen ed math requirement on an English degree.

Oversight on my part for sure, but this means not graduating next month and having to go an extra semester just for one class. And I just interviewed for a job related to my field of interest this morning, too, and was told I'm one of the lead candidates.
ffffuuuu.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads