• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official MMA thread

Slopho

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Eason
Awesome to see Baroni back, his fight with Sadollah was the fight of the night. (not saying too much)

I think, despite the problems, it was still the Koscheck fight. Also, I liked the video of Baroni in Pride (I think it was) when he was shredded and the cut scene back to him less so.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Baroni and Hughes might be the two biggest dicks in MMA , EVER!

Slopho

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mauro

My friend was just telling me how he didn't like Matt Hughes, what's the problem with him, he always seems pretty nice in the inteviews I see.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^^ check out his "book". I pretty much garuntee you will try to spit on him if you ever saw him.
DO NOT BUY THE ************* GARBAGE BOOK google some chapters > I tought someone on the forum quoted some **** from the book but I forget.

Teacher

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Hmmm, maybe I shoulda watched the free prelims! And I'm definitely glad to hear Tito lost. I'm not surprised at all, but I can't stand that spoiled child.

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Before the "book" came out, I always thought he was a arrogant dick face. I am so glad he's done dominating his weight class. Was equally glad when GSP whipped his ass and got the belt.

JaPo

Reaction score

"That idiot has nutted Phil Baroni!"

I was watching an old series of TUF a couple days ago, and noticed just how many of them actually made it to a respectable position in UFC. Diego Sanchez, Forrest Griffin, Josh Koshcheck, Kenny Florian; I doubt that'll be the case this year with the HWs.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jodum5
Before the "book" came out, I always thought he was a arrogant dick face. I am so glad he's done dominating his weight class. Was equally glad when GSP whipped his ass and got the belt.

GSP, Anderson Silva, Lyoto Machida - these guys are class acts. Matt Hughes, Tito Ortiz - less so. It's nice to see good guys at the top.

Philip1978

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JaPo
I doubt that'll be the case this year with the HWs.

I can't see any of them being contenders in the UFC.

Brian SD

Reaction score
Interview with Wanderlei. Nothing groundbreaking, but always good to see legendary fighters on their normal days.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

Teacher

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by somatoform
That's a bit disturbing actually. Meatheads, especially meglomaniacal ones who find god, should not write. And what breadth!! Sixteen chapters beginning from conception?! Who is this guy?

He is...Matt Hughes!

ADDENDUM: Okay, I just read that summary. This guy needs to have the holy loving **** beaten out of him, badly. Seriously, if that's a true representation of his mentality and personality, he is a *************.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^^ I told you so. Listen to me and save yourself the time you wasted in your life reading about that turd.

Teacher

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^^ I told you so. Listen to me and save yourself the time you wasted in your life reading about that turd.

He speaks true! Listen to Mauro, ye of little faith! The Hughes-turd is not worth your time!

...unless you really like voyeuristic trash, that is!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 83 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 85 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.1%

Forum statistics

Threads