• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

trends you hate on plebs

Aleph

Reaction score
The girl that cuts my hair has full color work above her chest. It's very hot and I have to try hard not to stare.

jon bones

Reaction score
girl at a party had passages from the bard on her back. got caught readin' em, looked like a creep.
laugh.gif

Old fashioned

Reaction score
Backwards baseball caps
Tramp stamps
High-wasted women shorts
Visors, especially on middle-aged female tourists

that girl

Reaction score
Originally Posted by JD_May
There are a lot of asian girls who wear either tights or fishnets under short shorts. Often jean shorts. It looks ******* ridiculous. I've actually seen red jean shorts over black stockings, you look like Micky Mouse, wtf were you thinking.

+1

i've seen it on all sorts of girls, not just asian ones ... i just don't understandddd, i thought shorts were for when it was too warm to wear pants?!

riraito

Reaction score
that's extremely popular here too.. all girls do it, not just asians.

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by that girl
+1

i've seen it on all sorts of girls, not just asian ones ... i just don't understandddd, i thought shorts were for when it was too warm to wear pants?!

For some reason, I keep seeing middle school-aged girls doing this, and throwing their brown uggs into the mix for good measure. It's almost critical overload; as though they're trying to be slutty in the 8th grade but just don't know how.

Also, believe it or not; Crocs are still huge in Boulder.

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Synthese
For some reason, I keep seeing middle school-aged girls doing this, and throwing their brown uggs into the mix for good measure. It's almost critical overload; as though they're trying to be slutty in the 8th grade but just don't know how.

Also, believe it or not; Crocs are still huge in Boulder.

There is an actual Crocs store in San Antonio. It's the only dedicated store I have seen for the brand and it makes my eyes bleed.

BubblyMasquerade

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Kind of a different topic but still counts GIRLS WHO MAKE THEIR BOOBIES LOOK 2 CUP SIZES BIGGER WITH SOME KIND OF CHEATING BRA THING.
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif

Girls who wear bras with shoulder straps when they're wearing tube tobs
Tube tops in general it is annoying to see you constantly pull up your top you try hard attention whore.
Legwarmers, WHAT THE ****, you are not muthafucking Jane Fonda, I know trends tend to go full circle but fuckkkkk.
Blousy ass tops, they hide the belly, ITS A TRAP
clear latticed flats, I mainly see these jelly sandals on ghetto chicks but that doesn't make them any less of a no no.
Emo hair, it does not make you look emotionally vulnerable, even if it did (which would signal to me that you want some) you would not get any because you look ugly.
Capris on chicks with stumpy ass legs, NOT HELPING HOMEGURL, WEAR THEM BOOTYSHORTS THEY MAKE YOUR LEGS LONGER.
Denim skirts - ew.
Denim without back pockets (apple bottom jeans) WHAT THE ****.
Leggings worn in a non athletic way, in the gym they are a gift from god when you wear them under skirts and **** they look ugly.
jeans that are too tight, nobody wants to see your knock knees or your muffintop (GUYS AND GIRLS)
shirts that are too tight, unless you look like Eason, don't do it.

unicornwarrior

Reaction score
Originally Posted by JMRouse
There is an actual Crocs store in San Antonio. It's the only dedicated store I have seen for the brand and it makes my eyes bleed.

really? where!?

are you referring to the stand at North Star Mall?

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by unicornwarrior
really? where!? are you referring to the stand at North Star Mall?
You from the SA area too? It's in North Star Mall, but it's an actual store. Saw it about a month ago. Right outside Macy's on the way out the door next to Luby's. I cried.
ffffuuuu.gif
Edit: I'm thinking I need to take a couple of pictures of it next time I am at the mall and post them here for laughs.

michaelp123

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Aleph
The girl that cuts my hair has full color work above her chest. It's very hot and I have to try hard not to stare.

Regardless, it needs to stop. My cousins beautiful GF got one of these.. totally ridiculous.

ppllzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by BubblyMasquerade
Kind of a different topic but still counts GIRLS WHO MAKE THEIR BOOBIES LOOK 2 CUP SIZES BIGGER WITH SOME KIND OF CHEATING BRA THING.
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif

+100000

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads