• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Voxsartoria's Weekly WAYWRN Subjective and Totally Unfair Digest

TC (Houston)

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by voxsartoria
It is, indeed, a gorgeous day.

It is, had a nice walk through the neighborhood and lunch was great.

jpblunch1.jpg

jpblunch2.jpg

jpblunch3.jpg

niidawg3

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
good digest Vox. lol @ everyone having a kick off biggest pot ... there is a bigger one next to it, so i might go back there again for another shot soon.

thx for the add ... and looking forward to the pious snark from Rev.

voxsartoria

Goon member
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by TC (Houston)

smile.gif

I hope that you have even better luck at dinner.

If neither of my earlier recommendations are appealing as an experiment, No. 9 and Clio are reliable bets.

- B

dv3

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Vox, you should go give TC a nice "how ya doin" since he is in town. Send my regards as well.

TC (Houston)

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
smile.gif

If neither of my earlier recommendations are appealing as an experiment, No. 9 and Clio are reliable bets.

- B

Thanks again. I'm sort of at the mercy of the wishes of the folks that I'm entertaining, but if at all possible I will try to make use of your recommendations.

mjHession

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Coburn
LOL
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Wow. Worst in class three out of five days. Thank you. I'm honored by the recognition...

I feel slightly better, knowing I only got one worst and a most hairy.

Most hirsute:

091113top.png

Worst shoes:

091119shoe2.png

I know the basket weaves are not so popular here, but I actually like these shoe so
ffffuuuu.gif
to those that don't. As for the hairiness, its a def.
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
. A trim is most certainly needed, but I sure I'd still be worthy of the Most Hirsute award even after.
lol8[1].gif
lol8[1].gif
lol8[1].gif

TC (Houston)

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mjHession
A trim is most certainly needed, but I sure I'd still be worthy of the Most Hirsute award even after.
lol8[1].gif
lol8[1].gif
lol8[1].gif

Baby steps. Next thing you know you will be waxing your forearms like Voxxy. But then again I've been known to take a razor head to toe, for cycling safety, of course.

foodguy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by TC (Houston)

jpblunch1.jpg

jpblunch2.jpg

jpblunch3.jpg

whoa! marrow followed by duck! those look amazing. even the espresso looks great.

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

IMG_0409.jpg

- B

Damn nice knot though, and credit for getting some of the 'captain' in the knot.

TC (Houston)

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
smile.gif

- B

No. 9 was excellent, thanks!

SkinnyGoomba

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mjHession
I feel slightly better, knowing I only got one worst and a most hairy.

I know the basket weaves are not so popular here, but I actually like these shoe so
ffffuuuu.gif
to those that don't. As for the hairiness, its a def.
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
. A trim is most certainly needed, but I sure I'd still be worthy of the Most Hirsute award even after.
lol8[1].gif
lol8[1].gif
lol8[1].gif

MJ, i appreciate your evolving style, I think you look much better now then prior. However I think their are far more stylish ways to wear a beard that will fit your dressed look much more so then the current.

mad%20men%20party.jpg

Not a fan of Neckerchiefs on men, but I like this look and it would serve you well.

Also, congrats on the weight loss, you're looking better, and also you have some of the most well knotted ties on the board, IMO.

niidawg3

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SkinnyGoomba
MJ, i appreciate your evolving style, I think you look much better now then prior. However I think their are far more stylish ways to wear a beard that will fit your dressed look much more so then the current.

mad%20men%20party.jpg

Not a fan of Neckerchiefs on men, but I like this look and it would serve you well.

Also, congrats on the weight loss, you're looking better, and also you have some of the most well knotted ties on the board, IMO.

Skinny - neckerchief recommendation for MJ? Come on man. Is he your sworn enemy?

bounce2.gif
bounce2.gif
bounce2.gif

That is a total no-no!! I do agree on the shape of the beard above though ... very well kept.

JPHardy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Vox - Really Great Digest, nice to have you back.

TC- You keep adding evidence to the files that we are the same person..great food pics.

SG/MJ/ Dawg- Neckerchief.... are you crazy?

Neckerchief + SF member =

Label King ......absolutely / Neo...I can see that / Moo..... Legendary 100 page post

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics