• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

TyCooN's Official Boxing Thread

TyCooN

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by daft
What a fight. What a performance. What a legend Manny is. After trading with Pacquiao and going down, Cotto went in to a shell and survival mode. I lost some money after stupidly betting against manny for the 3rd time in a row, but regardless, I would love to be in the Phillipines partying right now.
My deposit from my bank into my bet didn't go through for some reason.
eh.gif
Originally Posted by BeeZee
So what's your verdict TyCooN?
Originally Posted by TyCooN
fanny pac secures his place in the boxing hall of fame.
Originally Posted by RFX45
Pacman making Tycoon respect him.
I thought it was suspect at the end when he wanted to go on vacation, but everyone else wants Floyd. Congrats to fanny pac, I don't doubt him after he just dominated a serious welterweight I'm still for Floyd when May vs pac goes down.

TyCooN

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

BeeZee

Reaction score
It's going to come down to the $$$; either 50/50 split or someone gets the bigger purse.

TyCooN

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by BeeZee
It's going to come down to the $$$; either 50/50 split or someone gets the bigger purse.
Floyd's worth more, but I think he'll cave in for an even split. 1) The money he'll make will a be great sum even if it's only a 50/50 split. 2) Beating down fanny pac will secure his legacy. 3) He has a style that brings him too many advantages over pac. fanny pac, mosley, and williams then retire

teddieriley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Quit calling him Fanny Pac. You sound like an idiot.

teddieriley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yo, shut up. You weren't even in the conversation.

?? Why, you conversing via PM or a public forum?
ffffuuuu.gif

BeeZee

Reaction score
haha i'm a big Pacquiao fan and the fanny pac name doesn't even bother me.

TyCooN

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Floyd's worth more, but I think he'll cave in for an even split.

1) The money he'll make will a be great sum even if it's only a 50/50 split.
2) Beating down fanny pac will secure his legacy.
3) He has a style that brings him too many advantages over pac.

fanny pac, mosley, and williams then retire

Paul Williams? I highly, highly doubt he would ever fight Paul Williams. Even in Pacmans condition at the moment, I think Williams will beat Pacman. Williams is a monster, his size is just unimagineable in a welterweight division. Actually, I would love to see a Money vs. Williams fight but damn, Money for the first time in his career might actually have the disadvantage on the fight.

Mosley vs. Money, I can see, especially if Berto beats Mosley but Money vs. Willaims is less likely than a Pacman vs. Money fight. Right now, I will be very surprise if a fight between Money and Pacman is dealt before the end of the year.

BeeZee

Reaction score
Who do you think is next? Mosley? Mayweather?
eh.gif

I'm thinking Mayweather just because Roach said it clear and out loud after the fight that he wanted Mayweather. If not, maybe Mosley and then Mayweather.

Your thoughts?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads