• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

__CB__

Reaction score
cid_image001_jpg01CA6221.jpg

cid_image002_jpg01CA6221.jpg

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mellowfellow
Maison Martin Margiela, Viktor & Rolf, and Dsquared2 Sample Sale
What: The Staff USA showroom is hosting a multi-designer sample sale featuring Maison Martin Margiela, Viktor & Rolf, and Dsquared2.
When: Thursday, November 12, and Friday, November 13, from 10 to 7 p.m.; Saturday, November 14, from 10 to 5 p.m.
Where: Staff USA Sample Sale, 220 West 19th Street, 11th floor, (between 7th and 8th avenues); 646-613-8457.

Damn. Wish i could pick up some margiela. I've seen some decent dsquared footwear before as well.

pdsf

Reaction score
Originally Posted by junebugmm
Hey is there anyone who is willing to do a proxy for some MMM shoes?
Would love to get some German army trainers.

Yes, and boots
smile.gif
Who can proxy?

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
everything is gone sorry

spreadcollar

Reaction score
from my experience and comments from others, this sale generally sucks. i have heard that the best merch gets grabbed by employees beforehand. but i'm a glutton for punishment and will probably check it out shortly and will report back if i do.
Originally Posted by pdsf
Yes, and boots
smile.gif
Who can proxy?

atuhsad

Reaction score
Originally Posted by spreadcollar
from my experience and comments from others, this sale generally sucks. i have heard that the best merch gets grabbed by employees beforehand. but i'm a glutton for punishment and will probably check it out shortly and will report back if i do.

I went to the spring sale and this current sale, and both sales were fantastic. These are easily the best sales I have been to, and livigin in NYC, that says a lot. Got a pair of the "smokey blue gray black" or whatever boots for $400 which is 60% off retail. The sizes in shoes werent as good as they were back in the spring, but they did have a ton of things and A LOT of bags and accessories. Best for people who are a 48 / 43 in shoe, but they do have other sizes as well. If you can make it, go. The prices get better as the sale goes on, going up to 50% off in the past (e.g. my boots, if they were to be there on Saturday, would probaly be 200$). The have a decent selection previous seasons shoes for <200 in a few sizes.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
PC basement sale Nov 14-15 10-6

715 S. Los Angeles Street

wagthesam

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have experience with J+O sales?

Their prices are normally really high compared to msrp.

spreadcollar

Reaction score
what about knits, suits, basic pants, outerwear, shirts? i should have mentioned that i never really look at the accessories. thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by atuhsad
I went to the spring sale and this current sale, and both sales were fantastic. These are easily the best sales I have been to, and livigin in NYC, that says a lot. Got a pair of the "smokey blue gray black" or whatever boots for $400 which is 60% off retail. The sizes in shoes werent as good as they were back in the spring, but they did have a ton of things and A LOT of bags and accessories. Best for people who are a 48 / 43 in shoe, but they do have other sizes as well. If you can make it, go. The prices get better as the sale goes on, going up to 50% off in the past (e.g. my boots, if they were to be there on Saturday, would probaly be 200$). The have a decent selection previous seasons shoes for <200 in a few sizes.

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
So I visited the Steven Alan sample sale...

A ton of s/s and l/s shirts for $58/$68. No outerwear whatsoever. Generic surplus shoes for $25. And...

These for $199:
fdb6.jpg

Florsheim by Duckie Brown cordovan boots and shoes.

They also had non-cordovan oxfords for $99.

I'm willing to proxy assuming I have time and there's interest. My thread's here: http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?p=2647013

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 81 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.4%

Forum statistics

Threads