• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
There's a fun section in the November issue of Free & Easy on americana stuff for kids.

driveslowk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
why the **** did L.L. Bean send me a catalog in the mail

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
^robin prankin you

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
teacha.gif

Meis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kelvinsense
why the **** did L.L. Bean send me a catalog in the mail

same here... and I've never bought anything from them

driveslowk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
L.A. guy's selling our ip addresses which trace to our houses

Superb0bo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
why is it so difficult to find good khakis? **** the carrot shape taper on everything.

indesertum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I love my billy reid ones. Absolutely love. And I know it's not up your alley as it's a bit tapered but our legacy is really nice. also like Uniqlo Vintage.

-_-; but you're probably more into carhatt or pointer

Superb0bo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
not carhartt or pointer in this. Probably something like buzz rickson. i want a great sturdy fabric, loosish but not huge fit and straight legs. Preferbly in brittish khaki.

indesertum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SuperBobo
not carhartt or pointer in this. Probably something like buzz rickson. i want a great sturdy fabric, loosish but not huge fit and straight legs. Preferbly in brittish khaki.
what about bill's khakis? i heard only good things about them. and they're supposed to be historically quite accurate. or maybe selvedge chinoish denim?

Superb0bo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^yea, heard good things of bill´s myself, so if i can locate some M2s (perhaps in the bullard field pant fabric) I might be in action. Khaki denim, while nice, isnt exactly what Im after, since im going the office-appropriate, trad way.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Checked out the progress on a cashmere military-style jacket I'm having custom made, it's ******* beautiful. More people should just have their own clothes made, the way they want.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
That **** only exists in Asia anymore man. Which is why I am trying to bring it to the world via TOJ, it's a dying art, definitely. All of the people who make clothes anymore are well over 50, some into their 60's.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I've worn the same outfit every day this week, I don't care about my outfits anymore. Dior luster wax, MMM leather, fresh pair of undies and a white v neck everyday and I'm set.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads