• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ralph's Preview Sale

A.K.A.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by hobscrk777
Did she look for your name/email/phone number in a database of some kind, or did you just say that you are a previous customer and she took you at your word?

She recalled who I am. The RL Polo Sales Associates are very attentive. I let them help me in the store, especially if I am looking for something specific. In fact, I returned the moleskin jeans, and she chatted with me again. Later, she was taking a break and drinking a coffee in the mall, and she stopped me and my wife to chat a bit more.

Relationships make life so much better, even if she told me the moleskin jeans were made of only cotton!

SkinnyGoomba

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
add to my spending 3 shirts (1 flannel with elbow patches) and a belt.

ramuman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Damnit...did the 40+15 end in stores as of today? I meant to go pickup the Darlton yesterday and never got around to it yesterday or today.

HalfCanvas

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure the 40% off STARTS in stores as of tomorrow (Thursday 11/5), with the extra 15% kicker on tomorrow only.

ramuman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by HalfCanvas
I'm pretty sure the 40% off STARTS in stores as of tomorrow (Thursday 11/5), with the extra 15% kicker on tomorrow only.

They offered me the kicker on Sunday when I went in to try them on. I thought for some reason since the online kicker ends tomorrow, that it ended in stores tomorrow as well.

abcx

Reaction score
BTW, it is 30% + 15% off RLBL. Not 40 + 15.

ramuman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by abcx
The Darlton/Marlow falls in to the Polo line and is confirmed to be 40+15, not RLBL or RLPL.

abcx

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ramuman
The Darlton/Marlow falls in to the Polo line and is confirmed to be 40+15, not RLBL or RLPL.

Yeah, I know. I was just warning people interested in RLBL/PL.

ppllzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by abcx

uhh.... 100% sure that its 40+15 off rlbl, cuz thats what i got when i ordered..

abcx

Reaction score
Well, the SA in the store told me it was 30 + 15 off RLBL. He could have been wrong. He also thought RL made their own suits in Italy when I asked him whether it was a Caruso. RL has stopped including the tag in the jacket now.
frown.gif

ramuman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ppllzz
uhh.... 100% sure that its 40+15 off rlbl, cuz thats what i got when i ordered..
You got lucky then. It's 30+15 in the Atlanta store and was for the Spring sale as well.

aleksandr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ok, noob question but - what exactly does the 40% + 15% apply to? Regular priced apparel or will the promo code work on sale items as well? Planning to go crazy on their on-sale-at-$49.99 polos if so, will pick up enough to last me a couple of years.

Knowledge is King

Reaction score
Unfortunately it looks like they've removed lots of items from the website just for the Nov 5th - Nov 9th sale.

Jack2000

Reaction score
If they don't have your size or the item you want try calling the store. I got Darlton's in my size shipped to me from the Madison Ave store. They charged me for shipping, but I got the full discount.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 38.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads