• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fall/Winter Accessories (hats, gloves, scarves, etc.)

ppllzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
love the RL gloves, like the NDG gloves

Grainer

Reaction score
Originally Posted by saelan
I've seen the NDG gloves in person and they look amazing. I'm thinking about buying the scarf online based on that. You guys think not?

Depends on what you are looking for. I got the NDG scarf and it is really heavy and thick. I live in Canada where there is snow for 6 months of the year and it is freezing cold, and I wanted a super heavy scarf. If this is not what you are looking for, dont get it. Otherwise, it will work perfectly. Length seems good to me - I can wrap it around my neck a few times.

who8mahrice

Reaction score
For those thinking about picking up the PBJ scarf - I have the indigo one and it is by far, NOT a winter scarf. It's all cotton so it's more of a spring/early fall scarf. More accessory than necessity.

Piroshky

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Big Punisher
I'm gonna get the gray PBJ scarf I think. I'm looking for cashmere lined black leather gloves. I know Hermes makes em, but I'd rather spend less. Also getting a merino wool knit cap.
Probably not the nicest out there, but a decent price point, esp. considering you can get 25% off + free shipping on any one item today: http://www.landsend.com/pp/Cashmerel...01__0000000107

chroMe

Reaction score
Haven't really seen anything I like this year so I asked my ma to knit me a cashmere blend scarf with buttons to attach a hoodie. Also a funnel scarf and a some fingerless gloves. I bought fingerless gloves last year at Club Monaco but misplaced them.

Ludeykrus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chronoaug
the h&m gloves this season are decent for like $25. Soft an smooth, fit nice and come in black, brown and a really nice blue color (similar color to the one geller used for his leather jacket ss09)

x2. I was really impressed when I handled them. They've had some good scarves from last year and this year, some interesting fabrics were used.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I'm going all peasant for winter accessories. Basic fingerless gloves in a couple of colors and scarves made from different materials I got at a fabric store.

Racove

Reaction score
Anyone know if rag and bone is offering casmere mitten/glove combos again?

brad-t

Bae Blade
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Ludeykrus
x2. I was really impressed when I handled them. They've had some good scarves from last year and this year, some interesting fabrics were used.

Yeah, I had the blue ones but brought them back because I found another pair I liked more elsewhere ... the H&M ones were slightly too big for me, but if they fit you they're good. They have them in emerald green as well.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
My jil lambskin anatomical gloves with cashmere lining and ribbed cuff, geometric stitching on top.

dsc0014bt4.jpg

Nosu3

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
My jil lambskin anatomical gloves with cashmere lining and ribbed cuff, geometric stitching on top.

They look great from what I can see, do you have a link?

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Nosu3
They look great from what I can see, do you have a link?
Those are from last year. Maybe you should just offer to buy them from jet, I doubt he's used them in LA and they've probably been sitting in those wrappers since.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads