• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Quality Boots f/Ladies

Flambeur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
By the way, if you are capable of buying hot shoes for your gf/mistress, you will never go without really good sex again. It has to be something hot, unnecessary, and indulgent - something she might not even wear outside of the bedroom. Doesn't matter if she can't walk in them - that is sooo not the point.

amnesiac

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Flambeur
By the way, if you are capable of buying hot shoes for your gf/mistress, you will never go without really good sex again. It has to be something hot, unnecessary, and indulgent - something she might not even wear outside of the bedroom. Doesn't matter if she can't walk in them - that is sooo not the point.

like these?
http://www.shoebuy.com/devious-balle.../329808/704070

ennui

Reaction score
Originally Posted by aeglus
Wish I made enough money to buy some decent boots for my gf. She's still buying those disposable Korean boots that fall apart within a month.

Yes, I had to get my wife off of that road early on. It's harder for women in a sense because they have a lot more variety to choose from in clothes and shoes than men, and so in order to have that variety, they end up spending less on each piece.

I think the thing about women's shoes in general that a lot of men don't understand is that a lot of them have higher heels, and those can be really painful for them. It's not just about high insteps or narrow toeboxes for them.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Grainer
Seriously, have you even seen the C&J women's boots in person? Or even on the internet? I dont even understand your comment. This started out as a pretty broad inquiry, and many people dont know that C&J makes boots for women, so I thought I would suggest them. I have seen them in person, and they are really nice. They are not just smaller sizes of the men's boots, but actually cut slimmer for women. When my wife saw my Conistons for the first time, she said "Wow, I wish they made boots like that for women." I told her "well, actually they do." Maybe they wouldn't suit your girl's style, but luckily different people are allowed to like diferent stuff.

"Women dont care about that kind of ****"?? Really? A significant portion of the Ralph Lauren aesthetic for both the men's and women's line is based on English hunting clothing, and matches perfectly with C&J. In fact, a lot of the nicest shoes and boots sold by RL are actually rebranded C&J. If you want your lady to wear boots with 3 inch stiletto heels, be my guest, but those boots aren't made for walkin, literally.

Thanks for the small lesson on the previous level. I have seen plenty of Crockett and Jones, men's and women's, was plenty aware that they make RL's hand grade shoes, and still need to mention that women don't care about that ****. You and your wife might be 50 years old and into the RL aesthetic and really like your C and J's, but frankly, there are only a couple guys to have replied in this thread thus far who have any idea of what women really want. Frye boots and Crockett and Jones for women, get the **** out of here.

Additionally, yes, I want my woman to wear 3 inch stiletto heels.

Flambeur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by amnesiac
like these? http://www.shoebuy.com/devious-balle.../329808/704070
UGH **** NO Unless you track down the real Louboutin versions of those. I should mention - no stripper shoes, no vinyl dominatrix shoes, no shoes that look like they were made for grandma even if they were benchmade by the finest british artisans (you hear that my MC brothers?)
Originally Posted by dswang
I think the thing about women's shoes in general that a lot of men don't understand is that a lot of them have higher heels, and those can be really painful for them. It's not just about high insteps or narrow toeboxes for them.
NO ******* WAY, REALLY???
Originally Posted by impolyt_one
Frye boots and Crockett and Jones for women, get the **** out of here. Additionally, yes, I want my woman to wear 3+ inch stiletto heels.
+1 and FTFY

amnesiac

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Flambeur
UGH **** NO

lol8[1].gif
lol8[1].gif
lol8[1].gif

constant struggle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by aeglus
Wish I made enough money to buy some decent boots for my gf. She's still buying those disposable Korean boots that fall apart within a month.

Gotta stop buying all this stuff for yourself bro! Spend some on your girl once in a while, or she will start to feel inadequate to all your niche/designer stuff!

Flambeur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dswang
You obviously fail at comprehension. And knowing when to use caps. Relax.

MOTHERFUCKER I KILL YOU!!!!??!!
bounce2.gif
bounce2.gif

rimshot.gif

Augusto86

Sean Penn's Mexican love child
Reaction score
I'm going to try these J. Crew 'Rivington' boots; it's very hard to find size 5 boots but these look good and a friend of mine has them and likes them:

3960286.jpg

Grainer

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Augusto86
I'm going to try these J. Crew 'Rivington' boots; it's very hard to find size 5 boots but these look good and a friend of mine has them and likes them:

3960286.jpg

Quality in J. Crew products can vary greatly, and I can't speak directly about these boots. I think they look good, and I generally like the look of what J. Crew does for both men's and women's boots. I will say that when I was looking for boots for my wife I got her a similar looking pair from J. Crew (different heel) and she was really happy with them for a few weeks. But they fell apart pretty quickly, and they were poorly designed leading to serious back and shoulder pain (a common result of poorly made footwear). Sadly, they lie unused in a closet now.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Augusto86

3960286.jpg

Safe.
Snoozeriffic.
But, safe.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads