• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Quality Boots f/Ladies

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
that's for one boot, right?

Kill_switch

Reaction score
if only i could spend more, she hates expensive clothes but for x-mas i might be able to get away with something.

ennui

Reaction score
I got this for my wife at the Ferragamo boutique:

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/ca...stid%253D33261

I have never paid so much for any single piece of clothing or shoes in my life. But it fits her quite well, is basically a wholecut but in a boot form factor, and should last her many years since we live in a non-winter state. I recommend that you do not go this route.
frown.gif

Flambeur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dswang
I got this for my wife at the Ferragamo boutique:

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/ca...stid%253D33261

I have never paid so much for any single piece of clothing or shoes in my life. But it fits her quite well, is basically a wholecut but in a boot form factor, and should last her many years since we live in a non-winter state. I recommend that you do not go this route.
frown.gif

Yeah my ex bought a very similar pair last year, except it was like gator+suede or something, ******* insane, but she loves it, and I love it on her.

Chiaroscuro

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
These Sergio Rossi "Florentinas" are ******* sweet
Sergio+Rossi+Florentina+lace+boot.jpg
I love these Gucci boots
700d1232487782t-looking-these-red-gucci-boots-please-help-ggredbts.jpg
Thigh high boots are on trend
black-thigh-high-pu-4-stiletto-boots.jpg
and booties are always good, i am partial to oxfords and peep toes
peep_toe_booties_01.jpg

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
the goat is in knitting college and when she gets out I will have her give you guys the run down of the best boots for under 300.00

Flambeur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah, those Louboutins look totally legit....

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
These are a bit out of the mainstream, but I sell the HELL out of them. Women find them really comfortable and they're priced at $185. They're by United Nude - which is Rem Koolhaas' shoe company. The body is one solid piece of industrial nylon elastic that wraps around the foot. It's a really smart design.

fold%20mid%20bright%20mix%20angle%20out_lo.jpg

Fold Boot Bright Mix

fold%20mid%20black%20grey%20fade%20lo.jpg

Fold Boot Grey Fade

Geste

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Flambeur
Yeah, those Louboutins look totally legit....

^+1

Kent Wang

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Plal has the C&J women's line. Of those, I would only get the jodhpurs which are $418. I think Chelseas would look especially strange on a woman who would probably show the elastic more than men.

Augusto86

Sean Penn's Mexican love child
Reaction score
Thanks for ideas and suggestions, sorry I attracted spammers.

My budget goes to ~350 and I'm looking for knee-high boots.

mauro your input would be great.

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
There are so many varieties of womens boots/shots. This isn't MC where everyone just agrees that one type/brand of shoe is best. Lots of different styles, different comfort levels, different materials (it's not a matter of good and bad materials as much how you want it to look). Boots of all heights with w/out heels or different size heels. Leather, suede, patent, distressed, super clean and professional, with fur, buckles, other detailing, could go on for days.

I guess i just don't like the mentality where there is one brand or style that is best with mens and especially with womens. You could probably go to a good consignment or vintage shop and find some nice stuff too. Much easier to find something you like than it is with mens stuff especially when it comes to vintage/consignment shops as 99% of the stuff is really ****** (imo at least)

edit: ok, knee high that helps. What kinda style is your girl into?

I was kinda hoping this thread would turn out good as i was gonna buy chronogal some boots (although not knee high) or maybe a budget leather jacket or winter jacket. Still have time to figure out which of those 3 to buy

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ There is a **** ton, chrono you're right about that. Tonia028 (
smile.gif
), would be interested in nice quality leather, mid heel (she has foot issues that unfortunately don't allow her to wear high heels), knee high, brown leather boot with minimal gimmiks/bling in the $300 price range.

There is some ugly **** out there for men, but considering there's more women's items out there on the average, that leaves an even bigger pool of nastiness for the women.

Originally Posted by constant struggle
if your girl has skinny calves you will have a tough time finding boots that fit

No kidding, it's like torture going out with her and trying to find her size (US 5-5.5) let alone a boot with smaller calf opening. WTF. Where are all the narrower calf boots at?

Originally Posted by Mauro
the goat is in knitting college and when she gets out I will have her give you guys the run down of the best boots for under 300.00

Money! That's the price range I'd be interested in as well.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads