• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page

John152

Reaction score
Are there any plans to offer odd trousers and sport coats in the Benjamin line? I would be all over some solid colored odd trousers.

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by UserNameToronto
How does the "Gunmetal charcoal gray" differ from "Solid dark charcoal gray"? My concern is a suit that looks too much like black--my aim is a medium grey.

They're actually quite close, but the gunmetal has a very slight bluish tint to it and is a solid, whereas the charcoal is a melange - ever so slightly heathered. Neither is even close to black.

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Lothar
Question, eHaberdasher...do you ever sell any Armani size 36 blazers?

Sorry - haven't dealt with Armani for a while now and will likely discontinue along with Valentino and Versace as well...

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by John152
Are there any plans to offer odd trousers and sport coats in the Benjamin line? I would be all over some solid colored odd trousers.

Yes - we'll have solid navy and black by the end of Summer and also have tan and medium gray for the Fall. Right now we do have the gunmetal and charcoal in both flat front and a single reverse pleat. We also plan to have a navy blazer before the year's end.

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

oldseed

Reaction score
Originally Posted by MisterGee
Considering the purchase of one of the few Valentino suits left standing.

To the SF general audience:

-Any comments from those who've purchased one of these Valentino Roma suits? Obvious questions: fit, construction, quality, etc.

just got the valentino, the jacket is a close fit, along the lines of D&G, slightly larger than a RLBL and maybe a little tighter than Z zegna, for comparison. the pants fits like my z zegna pants.

i've got me an athletic build/cyclist legs and i'm a large man (45 chest 39 pants), don't find the pants to be a prob, but that's just me..

oh, and the silhouette, i think, is more conservative than a z zega or a D&G. a good sharp suit.

seed

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
We just closed a deal with Belvest - will be receiving the shipment later next week along with a great selection of Brunello Cucinelli -mostly outerwear pieces that are absolutely phenomenal! Stay tuned....

constant struggle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
any 38 short?
worship.gif

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by constant struggle
any 38 short?
worship.gif

Definitely will have some 48's in Cucinelli *which tend to run short and trim), but does not appearl we'll get any 38S in Belvest. Mostly Regs and some Longs according to the invoice.

bmulford

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The facebook account paid off (well kinda). Upon seeing a post, I clicked through and found an Isaia jacket on sale < $400. With the style forum discount, shipping was free.

So your social media strategy has helped you acquire a customer!

Now we shall see about this Base 240 G model cut.

benoing

Reaction score
Originally Posted by bmulford
The facebook account paid off (well kinda). Upon seeing a post, I clicked through and found an Isaia jacket on sale < $400. With the style forum discount, shipping was free. So your social media strategy has helped you acquire a customer! Now we shall see about this Base 240 G model cut.
sorry - never mind!

celeste_pista

Reaction score
ben - any discount codes comin' up? that zegna 38s cashmere overcoat looks beautiful...

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by celeste_pista
ben - any discount codes comin' up? that zegna 38s cashmere overcoat looks beautiful...

Sorry - we're not expecting any further discount codes any time soon. In fact, you may have noticed that we haven't done any discount codes since this past January. Instead we are marking down certain items on sale, and offering free shipping every now and then.

These Zegna cashmere coats are fantastic. They are CURRENTLY in Saks and Bergdorf (and I'm sure other places as well) for $3,495. Same exact coat - I was in Saks last night and Bergdorf 2 weeks ago and saw them myself.

foodguy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i don't know whether this is the appropriate place, but I bought one of those Valentino sweaters and quality and service were fantastic. Ordered Thursday and delivered Saturday.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads