• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Recent Sartorialist Looks

Flambeur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mafoofan
Of course I will find her attractive, and I expect to not find anyone else as attractive as her, but I wouldn't expect anyone else to find her attractive merely because she's good looking for her age or because her husband thinks she's pretty.

lol8[1].gif
lol8[1].gif
lol8[1].gif

Are you some naive 16yo virgin? Come on, you KNOW better than that.

RJman

Posse Member
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Flambeur
[ghmlink]here/[/url]

If you've opened the gate to Foo-critiques of all the people on there I will hunt you down and kill you.

Kuro

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You guys are wasting your time....teh mafoofan is relentless.

zalb916

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Right, but we're not looking at wives and girlfriends. We're looking at strangers. There's a reason why Playboy doesn't have individual sections dedicated to different age groups. If you can pick what to look at, why pick women whose attractiveness needs to be qualified by context?

Which is why they have a huge selection of titty mags at the Appreciation store with all kinds of women. You ever been to Amsterdam? Each prostitute has something different to offer people with different tastes and appetites on a particular day. I'm Italian. I love Italian food more than anything. Sometimes I want Vietnamese food. Sometimes I want a little salad. Sometimes I want a greasy burger with fries slathered in cheese. The world is boring when we only get to choose one thing that is good. It's good to be able to find the appeal of all kinds of different things.

TheFoo

THE FOO
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by gdl203
I'm puzzled by the mix of paranoia, autophobia and bad grammar.

I apologize for the typo, but I'm not sure what you're puzzled by.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I apologize for the typo, but I'm not sure what you're puzzled by.

By the mix of paranoia, autophobia and bad grammar.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by zbromer
Which is why they have a huge selection of titty mags at the Appreciation store with all kinds of women. You ever been to Amsterdam? Each prostitute has something different to offer people with different tastes and appetites on a particular day. I'm Italian. I love Italian food more than anything. Sometimes I want Vietnamese food. Sometimes I want a little salad. Sometimes I want a greasy burger with fries slathered in cheese. The world is boring when we only get to choose one thing that is good. It's good to be able to find the appeal of all kinds of different things.

oh no you di'n't go there. Arguing the benefits of diversity with mafoo "oneshoe" fan !?!

Flambeur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by gdl203
oh no you di'n't go there. Arguing the benefits of diversity with mafoo "oneshoe" fan !?!

beat me to it...

TheFoo

THE FOO
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by zbromer

Do you buy every type of Appreciation? Would you take the opportunity to ******** with any one of those prostitutes? Do you love any food so long as it's Italian or Vietnamese?

You indicate that variety exists in the world, but that doesn't unseat the notion that individuals have individual, selective tastes.

Flambeur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Do you buy every type of Appreciation? Would you take the opportunity to ******** with any one of those prostitutes? Do you love any food so long as it's Italian or Vietnamese?

You indicate that variety exists in the world, but that doesn't unseat the notion that individuals have individual, selective tastes.

I don't see how anyone who's been exposed to a variety of things and tastes can restrict himself to just one.

You don't have to be into every type of Appreciation imaginable, or have to bang anyone with a ******, but come on.

voxsartoria

Goon member
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Flambeur
You don't have to be into every type of Appreciation imaginable, or have to bang anyone with a ******, but come on.

Please let Kunkle hold on to his dreams.

- B

zalb916

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I never buy Appreciation. It's too widely available for free. I stick mostly to amateur; although, I like variety within that genre. I passed on sex with the prostitutes in Amsterdam, but I enjoyed browsing. I enjoy nearly all Vietnamese and Italian.

Individuals certainly have selective tastes. My closet now consists of nearly 75% solid blue shirts, including many duplicates. I actually kind of dig your one-shoe philosophy for dressing. I entirely appreciate individual, selective tastes. However, I also certainly understand and appreciate the benefit in variety as well.

comrade

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Flambeur;2586018 said:
Nobody's talking about this?

This ******* dude. Unbuttoned DB? Cool. Gonna rock that with one of my jackets.
9279Lino2082Web.jpg

To repeat my earlier comment about him:
His face has been antiqued to match his double monks.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads