• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Dexter

gamelan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
holy sh*t!!! who saw tonight's episode!??!?!??! freakin' nuts!!!

-Jeff

Zenny

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The cop chick was smokin' hot.

DBoon

Reaction score
is there any place to watch season 4 online...
frown.gif

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
All the women on the show are sneaky hot. Dexter's sister, the new reporter, the lieutenant, and the new cop chick. Hell, even Rita has been looking quite nice lately.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^+1, but deb isn't hot at all IMO.

gamelan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rambo
+1. Who thinks it was Lithgow?

i'm not so sure about this. it just doesn't go with the Trinity pattern of killing. the next victim should have been a male that was bludgeoned to death.

i don't think it was Deb's boyfriend either.

so maybe the Vacation Killer?

and Deb is freakin' hot. but damn she's a wack job in the series.

-Jeff

driveslowk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
deb , cop chick, and rita are all ehh i liked the nutso british chick Lilla/ Lela or wahtever though
biggrin.gif
drool.

origenesprit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The Lieutenant is not at all hot. Deb is kinda hot, Rita is pretty hot, and that reporter chick is super hot.

gobrowns23

Reaction score
Originally Posted by thekunk07
^+1, but deb isn't hot at all IMO.
ugh, seriously. I hate Deb.
Originally Posted by gamelan
i'm not so sure about this. it just doesn't go with the Trinity pattern of killing. the next victim should have been a male that was bludgeoned to death. i don't think it was Deb's boyfriend either. so maybe the Vacation Killer? and Deb is freakin' hot. but damn she's a wack job in the series. -Jeff
But what is the probability of the vacation killer randomly killing two cops? You're right that it doesn't fit the "Trinity pattern," but he's also never been close to getting caught before - and now he is. That could definitely cause him to make a change in his pattern to ensure law enforcement doesn't catch up to him. If I was to guess most to least likely it'd probably be: Trinity, Anton, vacation killer, random person. But I'd be very surprised if it was anyone other than Trinity. Also, Dexter's line "What is with you and ****?" was hilarious.

Zenny

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by gobrowns23
Also, Dexter's line "What is with you and ****?" was hilarious.

During that scene when Dex said that line about **** I could see Michael C Hall as The Joker in Batman.

driveslowk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anton!?.

It could be vacation killer protecing himself from the "serial killer finder" b/c of the newspaper.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads