• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

wagthesam

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just purchased the red flannel in small. I have good expectations, not sure if I'm a small or a medium. Optimally my shoulder to shoulder is 18" but my p2p is 19", so I'm hoping it will stil be good on my shoulders while having perfect chest size.

Excited about the oxfords, def picking up the blue, red, and purple.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by cicero79
Hey Mike, shot you over a pm

Gotcha back!

Originally Posted by wagthesam
Just purchased the red flannel in small. I have good expectations, not sure if I'm a small or a medium. Optimally my shoulder to shoulder is 18" but my p2p is 19", so I'm hoping it will stil be good on my shoulders while having perfect chest size.

Excited about the oxfords, def picking up the blue, red, and purple.

Thanks! This will go out tomorrow morning. I'm wearing my Red flannel right now.

And I have a freaking ton of new items coming out in the next three weeks. I'm shooting stuff right now - so there's going to be a lot of updates.

Cheers,
Mike

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Thinking about getting these for Spring '10. What do you guys think?

4029875378_573bf7f7fe.jpg

ahjota

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Grey suede, brick sole? Sure, why not.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by william
+1 Any retail estimate?
I believe that they go for $95. It's from Sperry's "boutique" line, so the prices are a little higher, but the materials are better, and they have some cool references to shoes from their past lines. I'm thinking that these could kick ass with dark jeans. That grey will look really nice with indigo stains.

thenanyu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Epaulet
I believe that they go for $95. It's from Sperry's "boutique" line, so the prices are a little higher, but the materials are better, and they have some cool references to shoes from their past lines. I'm thinking that these could kick ass with dark jeans. That grey will look really nice with indigo stains.

I wore my light gray boat shoes with dark jeans all the time. It's a good combo.

shasta

Reaction score
I would buy a pair Mike - put me on the pre-order list!

Warren G.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I really like that Sperry Mike!
Grey suede is such a great color + brick sole.

podpod

Reaction score
Hey Mike!

Just got my Epaulet flannel in the red, boy does it fit great. The quality it top notch! I wouldn't hesitate to get anything I need from Epaulet again. Thanks alot!

-Ryan

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by justtemple
ETA on the exploded flannel jump off?

Should be here soon. I'm tentatively planning a launch on Thurs the 29th. Does that 10AM time work for everyone?

Originally Posted by podpod
Hey Mike!

Just got my Epaulet flannel in the red, boy does it fit great. The quality it top notch! I wouldn't hesitate to get anything I need from Epaulet again. Thanks alot!

-Ryan

Thanks Ryan, glad that you like it man!

And thanks for the feedback on the Sperry's. I'm definitely going to pick them up. There's a few other good styles in there too.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads