• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Is decking someone who blows smoke from a cig into your face

KimboIsLegit

Reaction score
self defense?! I'm seriously considering it >.> Smokers walking down the halls at my school seem to have gotten into the habit of blowing smoke into people's faces and it's getting rather annoying.

Davidko19

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
where the **** you go to school where kids are smoking in the hall ways?

If its intenetional, i think you are well within your right to bitchsmack them.

ALLCAPS

Reaction score
Wow. I'm so used to people not smoking indoors that this situation hadn't even occured to me. Weird.

butterflystyle

Reaction score
Well, you can't go to school in the US, so tell us what country you live in and I'll look it up.

nootje

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
start smoking cigars and do the same to them..

il ciclista

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
that's just disrespect. I'd take the ******* thing and put it out on his face and i bet they'll never do that **** again

ps kimbo is far from legit stick to the street fights where they have little to no fighting skills kimbo!

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
no, if this sort of thing is enough to provoke you you've got much larger problems than a little smoke in your eyes.

Unbreakable

Reaction score
Originally Posted by robbie
no, if this sort of thing is enough to provoke you you've got much larger problems than a little smoke in your eyes.

Seems like its more principle of the matter, he is being disrespected by punks. People do not need to treat people that way and need to be made an example of.

Slopho

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You sound like the guy from In Bruges. What you do is walk up to him, snatch the cig out of his mouth and put it out in his eye.

redcaimen

Bigtime
Reaction score
Spend a summer with a carnival troupe and learn fire breathing. If someone intentionally blows smoke in your face engulf their heads in flame.

dganderson

Reaction score
Toss a glass of water in his face, it'll put out his cigarette so you won't have to worry about any more smoke. Then if he says something break the glass on his head
smile.gif

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Unbreakable
Seems like its more principle of the matter, he is being disrespected by punks. People do not need to treat people that way and need to be made an example of.

yeah... whatever happened to being the bigger man?

these a-holes are likely doing it to provoke you, don't give them the satisfaction IMO.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads