• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by lasbar
Do you want me to take one? I never post pictures on Style forum by principle (hate people whoring themselves) but i can do one from the side in my bedroom if you want me to..Will be a first.

I for one, would love to see more - and per my previous comment why did you choose the eyestays to be non-croc? I like it actually, but just curious.

lasbar

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
My picture files are too big .How can I reduce them ?

If you have an e-mail , I can send them to you and you can post them

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Do you want me to take one? I never post pictures on Style forum by principle (hate people whoring themselves) but i can do one from the side in my bedroom if you want me to..Will be a first.
Yes, please take more pics. The shoes are indeed stunning.

epa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My picture files are too big .How can I reduce them ?

If you have an e-mail , I can send them to you and you can post them

But then I will not be able to see them...

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
...i can do one from the side in my bedroom if you want me to..Will be a first.
Pic from lasbar (click to enlarge). Thanks for the pic, lasbar.

DWFII

Bespoke Boot and Shoemaker
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JayJay
Pic from lasbar (click to enlarge). Thanks for the pic, lasbar.
This is a beautiful whole cut but it's not the same shoe. the other has a calfskin facing overlying the alligator.

Aluan

Reaction score
Originally Posted by DWFII
This is a beautiful whole cut but it's not the same shoe. the other has a calfskin facing overlying the alligator.
The first and second pictures from this link look like the same shoe: http://www.gazianogirling.com/samplebg/index.html I'm going to have to look more closely at G&G's croc/alligator samples next time they visit; I didn't pay much attention to them because I wasn't ready to get one yet.

fritzl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by DWFII

yep, fwiw lasbars looks less pointy and more balanced.

DWFII

Bespoke Boot and Shoemaker
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Aluan
The first and second pictures from this link look like the same shoe: http://www.gazianogirling.com/samplebg/index.html I'm going to have to look more closely at G&G's croc/alligator samples next time they visit; I didn't pay much attention to them because I wasn't ready to get one yet.
Yes, you're right. Thank you--that's the POV I was looking for.

savilerogue

Reaction score
Originally Posted by dshin
+1. I think they are gaudy and ugly and I don't see the point of spending the money that people spend on exotic skin shoes. Most of them (and yes even the ones posted on this thread) all look like wanna be pimp shoes.
You're not alone. I totally agree - maybe our attitude is different over here (UK) but most of the shoes in this thread are naff pimp shoes, Eurotrash-y or downright ugly. IMHO of course.

lasbar

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by savilerogue
You're not alone. I totally agree - maybe our attitude is different over here (UK) but most of the shoes in this thread are naff pimp shoes, Eurotrash-y or downright ugly. IMHO of course.

The picture is not great ,sorry about that and the beautiful brown colour is not enhanced enough..

Crocs must be very classic and understated like the Perrier model by John Lobb Paris.
Mine are uber classic with classic lines and colour.

I have more pictures of them and also from my other bespoke models if you want.
One burgundy and one smojkey grey from Gaziano, one claret and one dark green from Delos.
They're all uber classic because the different colour is making them different I didn't want to overdo it.

meister

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by savilerogue

British = boring

jamaican

Reaction score
The picture is not great ,sorry about that and the beautiful brown colour is not enhanced enough..

Crocs must be very classic and understated like the Perrier model by John Lobb Paris.
Mine are uber classic with classic lines and colour.

I have more pictures of them and also from my other bespoke models if you want.
One burgundy and one smojkey grey from Gaziano, one claret and one dark green from Delos.
They're all uber classic because the different colour is making them different I didn't want to overdo it.

So what you're gonna say you got all this good stuff and not show the pictures, even though you have pictures? That really isn't cricket Lasbar, old boy. Of course I wanna see 'em! J

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads