• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Where to buy shoe trees?

Corniche

Reaction score
Where to buy shoes trees ther than CedarVille or Woodlore. Those two refused to sell me by being european
butbut.gif
cold[1].gif
Thanks

StephenHero

Black Floridian
Reaction score
Didn't somebody buy a ton of cedar pairs at Costco or Sam's for a good deal a while back and pass them off to members here who needed them?

Corniche

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tarmac
ebay

I´"šll see thanks

Originally Posted by StephenHero
Didn't somebody buy a ton of cedar pairs at Costco or Sam's for a good deal a while back and pass them off to members here who needed them?

I neeeeed
blush.gif
blush.gif

CashmereLover

Reaction score
Pediwear.

mfs

Reaction score
Nordstrom Rack, if there is one in your neighborhood, has the best ones.
fight[1].gif

ChicagoJohn

Reaction score
Originally Posted by mfs
Nordstrom Rack, if there is one in your neighborhood, has the best ones.
fight[1].gif

This.

They're cedar and $13 for the pair. Good enough for all the shoes that don't already have trees. Now when I buy AEs I just buy a pair to match. I figure if I'm dropping $300 for the shoes what's another $25 for trees.

Corniche

Reaction score
Originally Posted by oroy38
herringshoes.co.uk
Thanks!"!
Originally Posted by larsrindsig
See this thread.
Thanks!
Originally Posted by amce
This seller does overseas deliveries (have no experience of them): http://www.onecedarlane.com/ Thanks! Cheers
Originally Posted by hth2002
Go to a shoe store or men's clothing store that carries suits and dress shoes.
Hi I order tons of things from the US and never had any stolen. I live in Europe man, not the IV world! Thanks! I like this model Herring Expanding Tree HALF PRICE£19.99(ex. VAT: £17.38)R http://www.herringshoes.co.uk/produc...electedFitID=0 http://www.herringshoes.co.uk/produc...electedFitID=0 No cedar seems. Do you recommend it to me, or it would streech my italian pointed shoes? Canali´s comes with some of their kind, I mean with adjustable sides. I prefer those. Should I get those or the usual ones as those? http://www.onecedarlane.com/detail.p...&catid=2&sort= Thanks guys!

hth2002

Reaction score
It's not worrying about stuff being stolen. I just go to the local store for my shoe trees. I find it much easier to just pick them up at the B&M store. The original post didn't indicate a hate for B&M stores.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads