• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

trends you hate on plebs

dusty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Skinny jeans and pants are perfectly fine, and infinitely better than flip flops.

blank

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Women can wear whatever they'd like, as long as they wear it with confidence.

I was going to list "J. Crew" and I think I will. J. Crew, and its style by extension, has become so pervasive that it's eliminated the element of risk and, by association, confidence through men's style. Instead, it brings comfort. That's fine by me, but please don't pass it off as something that it isn't.

jaychiz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dusty
Skinny jeans and pants are perfectly fine, and infinitely better than flip flops.

+1

Mountains

Reaction score
Zip hoodies with the zipper 3/4 of the way undone.

We don't care about your awesome graphic tee, thank you very much.

wmmk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Biscotti
Why are they bad? They have some nice fits and the prices are pretty down to earth. Quality is pretty good too.

No hate to you Biscotti, you wear your Nudies well and it they your aesthetic. A lot of guys at my high school have started wearing badly-sized Nudies with Dartmouth Hockey hoodies and T-shirts from ****** bands and calling themselves stylish. One of these kids came up to me in the hallway and asked if he could try on my Imperials. **** was weird...

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
when I was in HS i wore whatever was popular because it helped me get laid, and it was a good call

Big Pun

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I guess one plus to living in a remote city is no one is aware of any trend/pop culture/ any news less than 3 years old so no one even tries to look stylish around here. I think I'd rather see people not care about clothes than being fashion victims and failing.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Most hoodies especially with ice cream cones and dollar signs need to die a painful death as do the imbeciles wearing the hoods on the edge of their domes.

BubblyMasquerade

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
wat ;o
Originally Posted by Desi
I wore leggings as pants... sneakers? I like my women from the streets! i do hate when skinny jeans stack when someone wearing flats or god forbid flip-devil-flops. so nasty.

BubblyMasquerade

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Teger
when I was in HS i wore whatever was popular because it helped me get laid, and it was a good call

if you're good looking you're good looking, if you're not you're not.

some girls could commit every fashion felony known to man, and I'd still smash.

i love uni.

Lachy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by wmmk
Those crazy plaid flannels from UO that mix neon colors with earth tones and give me seizures. Also garishly loud shoes, especially when worn err'day with err'thang from black skinny jeans to dress pants.

Nudies!!!!!!!!

Agreed, on both points. But especially that neon flannel and back skinny jeans

Originally Posted by Teger
white wayfarers worn as glasses
cuffed non selvage jeans

said wayfarers often appear in conjunction with the above fit. double hate.

Originally Posted by dusty

true dat.

Originally Posted by jet
Most hoodies especially with ice cream cones and dollar signs need to die a painful death as do the imbeciles wearing the hoods on the edge of their domes.

do the hoodies need to die or the wearers? I think a cement roller will solve both problems.

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
Originally Posted by BubblyMasquerade
if you're good looking you're good looking, if you're not you're not.

some girls could commit every fashion felony known to man, and I'd still smash.

i love uni.

I like how in uni I can wear whatever I want because theres always some weird **** in a cape and 50 buckle platform boots.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
I do reckon that would do the trick my friend.

Digest that pm bro, I will step aside for you to cop as I got too much on my plate right now.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads